tuscl

Risk vs Reward

So Clubs have been open in MD for at least a month now. Usually hit up 2 or 3 week before Covid-19. Now I haven't been since early March and I don't think it's worth the risk right now. Curious how people's experience has been at the clubs recently. Is the risk worth that reward?

9 comments

• grand1511
    4 years ago
    I would turn that around to ask if the reward is worth the risk? In my four trips to clubs since reopenings in the past month has shown that mileage is way down. On only one visit did I get the type of experience that I was used to before the closings. And the pickings were very slim each night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If one can't help themselves from visiting a club, it may be worth it to go/visit - but, seems a good # of the clubs that have opened, seems many if not most, are not at the level they used to be pre-Covid - for me personally I rather not risk getting infected with Covid, which IMO is highly-likely in a SC environment, I rather not risk infection for a sub-standard experience - rather stay safe/healthy and save/invest my $$$ for now and enjoy the clubs once conditions are to my liking.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    The risk reward calculation is a personal thing. Myself, I got to go to a club 3 times before things started closing down again.

In my favorite club, I had a better time than pre-covid because we all missed each other. In a club I hadn't been into in a while, that I reviewed, it really sucked.

I think the decision is all based on your current situation and what girls you may have know pre-covid.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    Papi C I am disappointed that you think the rona is really a thing. Watch how fast it disappears after the election.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have been going to a local club 3 times a week for the last 5-6. The differences: Less customers; no draft beer; more spaces; more dancers; almost all new dancer who are young and thin; many too young to drink legally; still a 100% no extras club but lap dance contact is uniformly better than at any time in the last 30+ years.
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Ski bum what’s the local club you go to
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Fuds, I think Ski bum is talking about RI Dolls.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am. It was gr8 last night. Had a gr8 time.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    In my view - currently its too much risk to go to a club currently. I don’t know when NJ clubs will reopen. The state has stalled its reopening plan due to several factors. I think we are in phase 2 of reopening - and strip clubs are part of step 999...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion