tuscl

Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Monday, July 13, 2020 9:53 PM
Title couldn’t say it all.

Live a good life.

If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.

If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.

If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.

~ Marcus Aurelius
~ Roman emperor “The Philosopher”
~ Born: April 26, 121 AD, Rome, Italy
~ Died: March 17, 180 AD, Vindobona, Austria

3 comments

• CC99
    4 years ago
    Christianity probably has developed a fantastic moral structure but they lost people by going too hardcore on the faith part. People should be allowed to question their faith and not fear eternal damnation. From what I understand this is rarely taught nowadays though. Christian churches these days are quite tolerant and removed from the hellfire and brimstone past they used to be known for. I almost never encounter aggressive Christian extremists anymore, they usually just gently try to nudge you to behave better or be more spiritual which is well within their rights to do so.
  • Yosyp Zmyrek
    4 years ago
    I have just submitted my essay through turnitin it was 16% and after excluding the references it was 0% of similarity. I am very pleased with https://essaywriter.org so far the writer done the essay in a short time of a notice all i am hoping for now to get a distinction.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Great placement yosup! You couldn't have picked a better thread to spam. Now if you send cjcunt some dick pics he'll be you're bunk buddy and indebted to you forever. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion