tuscl

another fake review?

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
I know we discussed this before - should there be an discussion area to offer a rebuttal to certain club reviews? Case in point: the most review for the Hip Hugger (Kokomo, IN) says the bars is located in "an industrial area" - I go to the HH far too much and it IS NOT located in an industrial area. It's in the heart of a shopping district with a Wal-Mart across the parking lot, a mall nearly across the street, and lots of fast food restaurants. The closest factory is probably the Chrysler plant at least 2 miles away. And he claims "the drinks are expensive"
No way - at least compared the places like the Flight Club etc....

Fake review ???

4 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I just read the review by beh. I didn't think that it was fake but rather his perception of what an industrial area is and what drink prices are, is different from yours.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    BTW, Lowes home improvement center has been talking to the city where I live to to get a zoning change from industrial to retail. They won. Look out Home Depot...
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat, I think the reviewer is confused as to what "industrial area" really means. But, the drinks aren't that expensive either for a local area SC. Everything he says in his review could have been gotten from previous reviews. Why anyone would want to do a fake review and risk putting in eroneous information is way past my logical thinking.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I also read that review, and although I don't believe it was fake, I DO believe it was a "bogus" review, entered specifically to get a month's credit for VIP access to TUSCL. I think that's just as bad as a fake review.

Incidentally, there are four reviews - for the same place (CTs Adult Superstore) on the 29th and 30th, that appear to be fake. All of the reviewers each have just the one review, and all of the reviews are either 9s or 10s. I think someone is trying to inflate the ranking of the place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion