Tuesday, July 7, 2020 11:55 AM
Better than white privileged do y’all agree [view link]

6 comments

• twentyfive
    4 years ago
    503 million dollars that’s the kind of privilege I’m looking for
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    For that kind of $$$, he should not only kneel b/f the game, but play the whole damn game on one knee
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Football contracts are a bit of a joke. It doesn’t start for 2 years and only $63mm is guaranteed. Chiefs can walk away whenever they want. If he keeps playing at his current level, he gets what the Chiefs “contracted to pay him.”
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Mahomes is the best player in the NFL. He earned his contract. Clark Hunt, the CEO of the Chiefs, has earned exactly nothing but will gain a lot from the success that Mohomes will bring (and already has brought) the Chiefs.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Mcnulty to be fair you can’t gaurantee contracts in the NFL like the MLB because everybody would be injured. It would be disaster.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    @muddy “to be fair you can’t gaurantee contracts in the NFL like the MLB because everybody would be injured. It would be disaster.” I understand what you are trying to say but the fact that there are so many injuries in football is PRECISELY why the nfl contracts should be guaranteed. The fact that they aren’t tells you all you need to know about who really holds the power in owners vs. players.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion