tuscl

The sickness of a certain community .....

skibum609
Massachusetts
....is best exemplified by the over the weekend tweets of Desean Jackson; ignored by the fake news mainstream media and supported by progressives everywhere

15 comments

• Meursault
    4 years ago
    Don't follow Desean Jackson and don't really care what he tweets. I find it humorous though that "txtittyfag" is the "future." Better to be a dinosaur if that is the alternative.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Who is Desean Jackson?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Ask Jeeves ^5.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    I've never heard of Desean Jackson. Given the OP, I assumed Desean is black, and after checking, I was correct.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Yes, to the mentally ill he is an acceptable bigot; like Kap.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    So not being a bigot means youre mentally ill? Lay off the booze
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Wah, wah, wah said Icey the little racist bitch.
  • CostaTheCrazyGreek
    4 years ago
    Guys like him do what they do best. Go where the MUN-NAY is. Even if it means being a bigot.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    His comments were fucking disgusting and absolutely offensive and I would say the same thing even if I wasn't Jewish.

AFAIK not one player has criticized Jackson's comments. Note retired Giants OL Geoff Schwartz's comments (who is Jewish) that this is no surprise to him. Nor is it to me.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibums favorite book is uncle Tom's cabin
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Icey the racist took a whole day to think that up. Fail.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Cross: It just shows that the community of black athletes are ignorant, despicable bigots; following the lkead of chief turd Colon Kapernick.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Skibum your opinion that being anti bigotry makes one a bigot against bigots is a fail
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're a Jew hating bigot Icey. End of story. The silence of black athletes over the Nazi like bigotry of Desean Jackson proves them to be ko different than those they whine about like the bitches you and they are.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion