tuscl

If a dancer once picked your pocket and you got her fired, would you tell her?

I'm thinking not now. It was years ago. Her manager did an investigation after I sent an email informing them of the crime and he thanked me and gave me back all the money I estimated she took. Then she was no longer working at that club. The first club I ran into her working at, I was still a bit upset and informed the management there about her history so they could watch her. The next club I found her at, I almost felt sorry for her and my anger was completely gone. I even got a table dance from her. Now a couple years later, she found me again. She never knew who started the investigation. I thought about telling her. Then I thought, I could be stirring up something major. Would you tell her or still be angry at her?

5 comments

• ozymandias
    17 years ago
    I love the insane topics in this forum ;)

Hmmm... no, I'd let it drop too. I'm not Javert.

I had a dancer steal from me once, but leveraged some good fucking out of it.

At least you know she's a Bad Girl!

O.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I don't know if I could feel bad for someone who has stolen from me or not...
    I have worked with many girls in the past that stealing is like part of the job if they can, so no I wouldn't feel bad...
    No I wouldn't tell her, just let it go.. You have let it go, and able to get a dance from her even, not even worth the trouble..
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I certainly could have been a lot meaner to her but I did get over it. She might have gotten away with it a lot longer if she hadn't tried it on me. So stupid. I don't know, several people including her manager didn't know. I say she was very stupid because she could have simply danced for about 10 minutes and gotten the same amount of money from me. Some of the bad girls do seem to find me. Of course it all depends on your definition of bad. Lol.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I remember getting pickpocketed outside an adult bookstore that had private dance booths in Memphis back in 1984. Actually, it was one of those two-way window dividers between you and the girl, but if you met the $$$$ price, she met you in a movie peep booth for action.

Anyway, I was TDY (temporary duty) from Fort Bragg, NC, in suit and carrying my .38 caliber S$W service revolver. A black babe approached my open driver's side window and put her hand down my front left pocket and began playing with Mr Happy through the pants, trying to get me to go with her. After turning her down and her leaving, I discovered she had taken my money clip with about $60 in it. Too bad I was "packing" on my left hip rather than my right hip.... or she would have felt the revolver and changed her mind quickly.

This was the only time I was pickpocketed and learned a $60 lesson.

For others.... becareful and consider carrying a little cash in the wallet and cash in other areas of the body, so you don't loose IT ALL in one PINCH!
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I have never been pickpocketed. Any where. I do take precautions. I never leave any money in my hotel room. The hotel always posts warning about leaving valuables in your vehicle. Unless I am in my room with the security locks in place, I believe that my vehicle is a safer place. Out of site of course. When I got to a strip, my vehicle acts as my ATM. ITC a club my money is always divided. Now only for security but because it is usually so dark I have a hard time reading the bills. Largest bill I carry is a $20. They go in my wallet, which goes into my back pocket with a zipper on it. $1's go in my right front pocket. The rest goes in my left front pocket. If you are really nervous about this than maybe you shouldn't be there in the first place. Safest place to keep money on your person is all the way under your sock. On the bottom of you foot and then always keep your shoes on. Even when fucking. Lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion