tuscl

Rose McGowan calls for arrests of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton following Ghislain

doctorevil
Evil Lair
Sunday, July 5, 2020 9:28 AM
Seems fair to me. [view link]

9 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    She left someone off her list who also is a known associate of Epstein and Maxine . Donald... Something. Also she's nuts. I feel bad she clearly suffered some serious trauma by Weinstein, but she lost touch with reality a while ago.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    her career seemed to peak at charmed and grindhouse. after that she really never got any more roles of significance.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    James is seriously...deluded. Thinks Rose McGowan is a Trumpee. Trump Derangement Syndrome is the great mental health disorder of our time.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Rose isn't a trumpee but the fact is Trump is a big Epstein associate
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Bullshit. Trump kicked Epstein out is his club when found out he was a pedophile. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Have you seen a photo of this woman lately ? She. used to be hot ! [view link]
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I liked her in Planet Terror as an amputee stripper with an M4 Carbine for a peg leg. [view link]
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    What's darkly fascinating is I imagine a lot of his high profile friends like Trump and Billy knew he was a fishmonger who dealt prostitutes. I'm sure those two were happy to have him feed them legal aged prostitutes
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    She is another one of the Charmed alumni - along with Alyssa Milano - who got hit hard by the crazy train (and the ugly bus)! Rose was hot when she was arm candy for Marilyn Manson. But she now looks like one of those hard drinking old broads - who needs a few shots of Jack before rolling out of bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion