Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot farm girl driving ‘57 Chevy! Would you get a dance from her?

Mate27
Mate27117137

TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hands off Desertscrub, she is 50 and out of your range if she was a stripper. I’d dick her down! USA! USA!

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

You need to view the video.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy Out in the backseat of my sixty chevy Workin on mysteries without any clues Workin on our night moves Tryin to make some frontpage drive-in news Workin on the night moves In the summertime Mmm in the sweet summertime

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Body reminds me of my 50 yo ATF - I'd be in!

Profile picture for Meursault
Meursault
•

I'd rather dance with the truck.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Wow, she is unbelieveable, and I mean that as the most sincere and flattering comment as I can!

Good share, Meat.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

She's repulsive, @Meathead.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ typical liberal baseless attack on a decent homegrown American!

Profile picture for Mr_O
Mr_O
•

I'd rather have the car.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Nice headlights

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I wouldn't mind taking her or the car for a quick test drive.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

She looks pretty good for a 50 year old.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Affirmative for me.....

Profile picture for herbtcat
herbtcat
•

She may be 50, but those boobs are no more than 10 years old.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

She looks very-good for any age (unless being young is an absolute must vs just looking good) - but yeah, not into the fake-boobs myself

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Car date.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Prefer the man made car over the man made body and butta face.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Definitely a hottie - and a major hottie for a 50 year old! Cool car as well. In my opinion both the car and the hottie are impressive.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement