tuscl

How do I get a cosplay sugar baby?

aleccorbett
Virginia
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:02 PM
All I want is a sugar baby that is nerdy and into cosplay. And I get to take her to cons, buy her cosplays, and also nerdy shit. But all of the cosplay girls have patreons and only fans. Competition is fierce man. Should I just start a rocket company or some shit and pay like 10k a month for this. Or deal with a normal sugar baby? OnlyFans and patreon have ruined my life man.

22 comments

• shailynn
    4 years ago
    let me save you some money... just keep sticking your dick in between the cushions on your couch to get off. BAM, now you have more money left over for Taco Bell, Hot Pocket and video games.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Scoring a hot stripper/SB can be tricky enough. At the strip club I would bring this up with extra $$$ behind. Your gonna have to pay for weird shit and just have that straight up conversation. I know some girls are all about kinky stuff. SB you might just want to put that in your profile that you like that and see what happens. I think it’s fucking easy as hell get an SB but it’s tougher to get a hot Sb that’s the motherfucker right there.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I mean I don't that much about the sex. I just wanna cosplay gf and a cosplay sugar baby is like the next best thing. I just want to buy a girl eva foam, hot glue, plushiesand Joanns gift cards and have her love me. The sex would be nice but it isn't the biggest priority. I also get to be the guy with the hot cosplay gf at the con. Also be able to buy her tuition since I like smart girls. At the moment. I am currently developing Generative Adversarial networks to help me generate ecommerce products. Eventually if I turn this into a business I can use the income to build a small cap value stock portfolio and get my net worth and safe withdrawal rate to a high enough point that I can afford this. Plus I am sure I could get around some compensation if i had a highly popular geeky lifestyle brand and help her gain social media clout, assuming social media is a thing in the 10 - 15 years it helps to set this up. I am also on nmr and resveratrol and intermittant fasting so I can stay young enough looking to hang around cons and not be weird. IF there is anything else I should do , I am all ears. I think 10 years is enough time to at least be a world class AI researcher so maybe then I could afford all this shit.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    1. Strip clubs that are midtier and down, bonus points if they like to attract younger dancers. They exist because I’ve chit chatted with some in various clubs. 2. Anime conventions (Whenever those are up and running again) 3. Idk what word is used to label them....but essentially stores in the mall where a large amount of items being sold is pop culture type of merchandise. 4. The local pho/ramen/bubble tea joint. Especially in areas nearby college campuses. 5. (May not be applicable everywhere) hookah lounges
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    I still think my advice is the best. This gentleman is just a computer nerd version of Juice. Remember people K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Stupid
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    nicespice you are the real mvp. I actually know a lot of girls but i dont know how to approach them like this. Alas.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    ** know a lot of girls in cosplay. Just don't know how to approach them like this.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Oh yes, the fearsome magic wand 3050. [view link] What a homo.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    "let me tell you.. this thing... you will never have so much fun in your life" Sad, but probably true......
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Cosplay interesting. New Orleans might be a place if it opens back up.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Move to Japan.
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I like white girls
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    Getting an SB at a strip club is possible - I've done it - but it's a low percentage of success and high allowance environment. I'd suggest using the best known Sugar Daddy site (pm for info) and mention cosplay in your profile. Then use "cosplay" as a filter when searching the site to find women in your area who area who are interested in cosplay. Talk to them - DO NOT OFFER MONEY FOR SEX ON THE SITE - then exchange cell numbers and explore in more detail offline. If you live in a medium to large metro area, you should be able to find dozens of women nearby on the site who are interested.
  • WillMunny
    4 years ago
    Anyone else intrigued by how much thought @Nicespice seems to have given this subject?
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I know the site :). Have you used it. Have you had success?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    A cosplay sugar baby? So you are into Asian guys? This might not be the site for you...
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I like white girls. You get that that white girls cosplay right? Byndo Gehk. Danielle Denicola. Darshelle Stevens. etc. etc.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    you're in virginia. aren't there tons of white girls there 18-24 years old? this shit has to be way easier than us guys looking to prop a civvie, whether pickup or pay for play. try this: hang outside a coffee joint. starbucks, dunkin donuts, whatever. you see one you think looks good and have a "feel" that yeah maybe she looks like she can go for this cosplay bit. you follow her in. when the cashier tells her the total for her order so step right in and go, "i'll take care of this" and pay for hers and your order. once you both got the orders just start talking. say you have an interesting idea that you think she might be interested in. just tell her that you are some nerdy being and that you are looking for like minded girls. you are willing to pay for her cosplay wardrobe and take pics of her wearing that shit. then take out your phone to show her pics of examples. worst thing that can happen is she says no and you lost a little money. anything else after that will be all pluses. also might want to try some site like modelsmayhem - i saw some that are into cosplay.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I have no idea who those names are. If they are a bunch of online cosplay hotties - they are most likely too self centered for a regular monger. Go to one of those comic con freak shows and chat up one of the relatively normal girls - and see if she will let you throw a hump in her. Take her to a coffee shop - show her your high score on Minecraft or Tetris - and see if she wets the chair... your welcome!
  • aleccorbett
    4 years ago
    I mean you can search them on instagram. And yeah there are lots of young white girls here in VA. I just don't have the gall to approach them. I actually go to lots of cons and meet girls I'm attracted to pretty regularly and like dunno. I just become friends with them. I keep trying to figure out ways of having "ins" with them but nothing works.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Consider a waifu
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Buy the girl a drink - and make light conversation. Buy her another drink - and maybe she will find some humor in your stupid jokes. If she still thinks you are a loser - buy her a shot. If it’s still not going well - you need to reread The System (it never fails as Rick Dugan created it!)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion