tuscl

What If Fox News Covered Trump the Way It Covered Obama?

joker44
In the wind
The Lincoln Project strikes again! Laughs abound unless you're a Trump True Believer

https://youtu.be/b-cZG81-MPQ

9 comments

• mike710
    4 years ago
    I guess you could say "What if CNN and the other networks covered Trump like the covered Obama" too.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    mike 710,
    EXACTLY!
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I wish coverage of all would be equal, but not going to happen in our lifetime. News is no longer based on deeply confirmed facts. It is purely opinions.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    You mean like Donna Brazile, a staunch left supporter, who admittedly forwarded Hillary’s team debate questions while employed by CNN and is now employed by Fox News?

Great post. #not
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    etsutwigg222,

What???
    "News is no longer based on deeply confirmed facts. It is purely opinions."
    Maybe reword that to something like there is no news today. just opinon.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    To be fair, one of the main reason for Trump's 2016 win was that the so called liberal media such as CNN and MSNBC covered his rallies more than any other candidates. Which actually give him more free coverage than HRC's paid coverage.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    "I guess you could say "What if CNN and the other networks covered Trump like the covered Obama" too."

Two answers
    #1.) You could say that.......about CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc., but media bias isn't a zero-sum game. If you 'prove' every other news source is "biased" you still have Fox demo-ing obvious favoritism by this comparison.

#2.) You missed the point...did any of you actually watch the clip.......or do the usual TUSCL-two-step of reading the title or last post and commenting while missing the real topic meaning.

The video clip highlights NOT FOX BIAS but FOX blatant HYPOCRACY. Every criticism of Obama applies equally or more so to Trump but Fox personalities are .................silent.

Irony: Fox, with the exception of its few decent, real journalists, set out to be a propaganda mouthpiece for GOP and then for Trump.

Now that reality seeps into Trump's brain via FOX polls and Fox muted criticism of the Narcissist in Chief, Trump is pissed off at even FOX News. In the words of the indefatigable pin-head Sarah Palin --'how's that workin' for ya' FOX.
    LMAO
    Carry on True Believers, just don't drink the Kool-Ade

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Fox News did start it. Fox went on attack mode during the Obama term and their ratings soared. At the same time, ratings for CNN went down. So when Trump got elected, CNN decided to try the same tactic. MSNBC and Yahoo have always been extremely liberal. But it hasn't worked for CNN. Their ratings are continuing to decline. Fox News ratings continue to go up.

I"m a conservative but during the Obama years, I didn't want Fox News because of the constant attacks. If anyone thinks that CNN is unbiased now, they are fooling themselves. Every story is written in the vain of how do we turn this into an attack on Trump.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Echoing Mike710 - that was the first thought that crossed my mind, as well.

If the libs and progs on this board wanted be truly honest for just one moment: you know, without much critical thought needed, that - excluding the 8PM-11PM weekday slot- Fox News Channel really does offer the most fair and balanced reporting in media today; and has for several years now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion