tuscl

Unshaved dancers ....where are you ?

Fuzzyfan
More jiggle !
Summer 2020 Any dancers in Midwest USA that got that fuzzy look... where are they?

16 comments

• Subraman
    4 years ago
    They better be in the back shaving
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Not in the Midwest, but my beard is growing quite nicely 😀
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Not in the Midwest, but you can see how hairy my pussy is on my avi.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Damn this rona, fucking up the entire system
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    @Eve. Damn. That got me excited until I realized you were talking about the cat 😩
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s all good! Let it grow out - let it get nice and sticky - I enjoy it nice and long and sticky and I love the smell of an aroused hairy pussy.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I understand it’s natural but I greatly prefer that the only hair that I see on a pretty girl is combed on her head and eyebrows.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Bare is so damn common now that it’s no longer a turn on for me. It’s pretty exciting to see a dancer pull down her thong to reveal a nicely trimmed pussy.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Depends on what you are looking for. If you mean nicely trimmed but not completely shaved they are out there and can look beautiful. If you are talking full growth bushes I haven't seen any in the clubs in a long time.

I prefer hardwood floors but a nice accent rug can really enhance things from time to time. However, shag carpeting should be left in decades long since past.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    oh god. unkempt pussy hair. like my ex wife.
    i’d have to be really desperate to tolerate anything like that again.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    and as to aroma ... dead stinky fish?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    I am not gonna lie. I absofuckinglutey LOVE a FULL BUSH! I will eat any beautiful pussy, but if there is a full bush, I’m gonna be all over that !
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    4 years ago
    I got a dance from a bearded alien once. It was one of the times I was abducted
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    @jascoi. Do you have any idea where your ex wife hangs out? Asking for a friend.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @nicespice

Pics or it didn’t happen.

:)
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    There was a gal sporting a full bush in Casa Diablo II: Dusk til Dawn in Portland, OR last September. I was hoping she did OTC but never got the vibe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion