tuscl

FEMALE CELEBRITY YOU JUST CAN'T STOP STARING AT?

rattdog
New York
Friday, June 26, 2020 8:40 PM
whenever she's on my eyes are just glued onto the set until her segments are over. she's the ESPN NBA coverage reporter rachel nichols. i haven't watched ESPN really that much the last few years as i think their reporters really suck in general. but i've had this huge crush on her for many years. [view link]

26 comments

• RandomMember
    4 years ago
    She's fat, she's matronly, she's middle-aged.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I think Rachel Nichols is cute but I do not watch Sportscenter or MNF to stare at her. One of true benefits of social media and the vast array of content carriers is there is so much eye candy to enjoy for to become fixated on one celebrity.
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Almost no interest in any celebrities today for a lot of reasons. I do find Ariel Winter hot even though I don't like her as a person. There's a young blonde sweetie on a local news station in San Diego I look forward to seeing every morning. Generally though there are none of the current generation of celebs I lust after and since I watch so little mainstream pop culture today I don't even know many of them anyway.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Does nothing for me!
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Can my ATF be considered a celebrity?
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    Sticking with sports...mine is Joy Taylor. She’s a sports personality on Colin Cowherds show [view link]
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    NiceSpice
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Katie Nolan and Kayleigh McEnany both good eye candy. NAAAASTY
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hope HIcks. Dana Perino is also still hot as hell.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Sydnee Goodman is a host for IGN that I have had a crush on for a couple of years now. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Everyone has their own opinion on what true beauty is. I"m not going to tell you that your vision is wrong. Just not the same as me.
  • loper
    4 years ago
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Hope Hicks is hot 🥵 Sydney Sweeney has an amazing rack
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Becky Quick on CNBC [view link] Smart and tough cookie. I respect her game.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Fox News babe Aishah Hasnie. [view link]
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Sarah Shahi
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    Kat Dennings, the full lips, the pale skin, the blue eyes, the big boobs.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I tried watching that awful Baywatch movie again today. Still too bad for me to sit through or even let play through in the background. But I always try for one reason :Alexandra Daddario. Brown hair, blue eyes, and big, natural, firm, and perfect breasts. Lethal combination.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    They no longer make women like Sophia Loren or Raquel Welch.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Lily from the AT&T commercials. Her real name is Milana Vayntrub. I might be in love. [view link]
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Alexandra Daddario is perfection. My exact type of woman
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I've also had a 15 or so year crush on ScarJo
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Zooey Deschanel. The heart wants what it wants. Don’t like any news or sports babes. Sure I wouldn’t like Zooey either if I had to talk to her at a dinner party or read her Twitter feed.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Zooey Deschanel is not too different from a younger, more emo Eva Green.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Adding Anllela Sagra to the list NAAAASTY
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Ariana Grande. Not into celebs much though
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion