tuscl

Reopening in CT

Friday, June 26, 2020 12:08 PM
Any word of reopening of strip clubs in CT, particularly Fairfield County? Also does anyone have any experience in clubs anywhere post-Covid? What's it like? What are the LDs like?

9 comments

• SpikeSpiegel
    4 years ago
    I don’t think anything is opening in CT until phase 3 or so, sometime in July.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have been 4 times at 2 different clubs since 5/23. One is the same, except no stage dancing, different dancers, and less tables. The other I had never been to before but was full nude/full contact; she wore a mask. If dancers wear masks I would not go again until they stop. The whole pandemic bullshit is making me consider just stopping for good.
  • myocardium22
    4 years ago
    Yes agree it really sucks! The pandemic may ruin this for a long time.. What are the other options though for guys who want have some fun like this? Also if it was otherwise the same experience other than the mask, why is that so bad?
  • Jammaster
    4 years ago
    Masks are a huge turnoff in my opinion.
  • myocardium22
    4 years ago
    But is it otherwise a similar experience just as before.. under the neck?
  • TheElmerFudd
    4 years ago
    Mystique of Stamford/Bridgeport posted on social media that they are planning to re-open in July
  • myocardium22
    4 years ago
    But that can mean anything. If it's just stage shows I'll pasd
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am apparently lucky enough to be one of 10 PLs in the country with a good place to go.
  • myocardium22
    4 years ago
    Skibun609 where were the clubs you are referring to? It is surprising, you've had a unique experience!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion