tuscl

4 week rule for who, Founder?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
why is it that jablake can post two reviews for the same club on July 18. The Trap. Gives it a 1 and a 9 compared to another club. There is no doubt in my mind that this is Kyle1111, reincarnated. The "HI" shadowcat is a dead give away.

16 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi shadowcat,

The 4 week rule was only as to VIP credit! You are free to post reviews multiple times. LOL! :)

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    It has been this way for months I believe. I didn't realize everyone didn't know. You may have to wait an additional 4 weeks after the review you didn't get credit for to get a review that counts so there doesn't seem to be much point to it unless you're particularly pleased or upset with a club and can't wait to post. I do like that feature.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    That's a funny review I read. Blubber everywhere. Sounds like the scene out of a horror movie. All I can say is eeewww. I'd skip that club.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    what they say is true... You can post as many reviews as you want, it's only 4 week waiting period to get VIP credit.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I stand corrected. I actually knew that. I was distracted by the fact that some one would actually do it.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    I go along with the 4 week VIP credit reviews. But, I am also glad to see we can post reviews of the same clubs as often as we go, because it helps out the rest of us in choosing that club.

I've been to clubs multiple times within a 4 week period, and have found some visits hot and some visits dead. It can only help TUSCL members in choosing clubs.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    shadowcat,

I didn't say it when I mentioned the multiple posts in another thread, but I thought the same about the poster. My tip, talking about Angles and $5 dances.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi clubber,

You too? :)

Shadowcat has mentioned Kyle1111 a few times even starting a thread about him so I thought that was just his thing like Romantic Lover or cliffbar or that guy complaining about "pathetic old men." A few people have focused on blubber, casualguy and chandler and ?, so I even posted a story "BLUBBER" where I thought a bad night might turn good only to face the reality that good minds work alike in part. I was thinking "titty fuck" and she, the BBBB, was thinking "titty fuck" and that is where the music stopped. :(

Shadowcat said I didn't have anything better to do regarding some post that I made. He couldn't have been more wrong. He lacked "empathy." I don't blame him on that part because if I were him then I'd probably think and feel the same way. Nonetheless, it is distressing. It is distressing because even those closest to me have NO "empathy" for me and it is tiring and upsetting. Just yesterday an older lady friend was telling me the reason I like young women is because of control. I tried to explain that it was physical. Oh NO, she knew it was some nonsense about control and nothing would change her mind she knew. <sigh> The funny thing is the young women I meet are generally very independent! Another buddy knows that I prefer "free pussy"; as if that existed. The only "free pussy" I've had was good, very good, but NOT worth the cost even slightly.

At least, I know that I know very little. ;)

• jablake
    17 years ago

You know what is far worse than a lack of "empathy," imo? A lack of true compassion and perhaps that lack of true compassion is because there is NO "empathy."

I watched a buddy die an extremely slow and extremely painful death that I wouldn't even wish on my worst enemy. It was so senseless and stupid. These moronic "drug warriors" need a dose of their own medicine--just enough so they can get a feel for all the misery they inflict on the innocent as well as the "guilty."

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Blubber is gross and I don't want to read stories about it. However reading some reviews rated a 1 can be amusing. Just glad it's someone else and not me.
  • yndy
    17 years ago
    i'm a new guy and don't know the history of this policy, but i wish every review published earned 4 weeks of credit that could "add up." i'd rather write while things were fresh on my mind.
  • founder
    17 years ago
    yndy, you can write a review for different clubs in a 4 week period and get credit, just not the same club.
  • yndy
    17 years ago
    does that mean if i review club A on monday, club B on tuesday, and club C
    on wednesday, i earn 4 + 4 + 4 = 12 weeks?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If the review is ok, you get 4 weeks credit for each different club, so yes. You could also post the reviews for 3 different clubs in the same day if they are still fresh in your memory.

In the review, it could be helpful to others to know what day of the week and what time range you visited so that others know what the club is like at that time. I'm familiar with clubs being open but known to be pretty much dead on some days or before a certain time of day.
  • yndy
    17 years ago
    thanx for the clarification!
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Last I knew, you could submit extra reviews of the same club only as anonymous. In fact, if you tried to submit an additional review when logged in, the 'Add a Review' button automatically blocked you and told you you had to wait whatever number of days. I take it that changed with the site revamp a few months ago, when the review area was integrated into the club page at the bottom? The current policy makes a lot more sense. I don't think I ever noticed a regular reviewer post extra reviews as anonymous.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion