tuscl

Any other ladies here.

Hi all, I'm kinda new here. My hubby and I like to visit a club every now and then to spice things up. I was wondering if there are any other ladies around.

7 comments

• jablake
    17 years ago
    Hi there duchess,

I don't keep track too much. If you're NOT talking about dancers, then there is lowpaw who I believe likes small asian dancers. For dancers I can just think of evilcyn. Sorry, to the other dancers.

Welcome to TUSCL, duchess. :)

• casualguy
    17 years ago
    Hi, I'm guessing there are a number of females lurking here without posting. Two regularly posting female posters, and then a free for all of posters. I wouldn't mind more females posting here.
  • duchess
    17 years ago
    Thanks guys! I was hoping the men around here wouldn't mind some ladies hanging around. I was looking for other non-dancer women who might frequent the clubs like we do. Dancer ladies are cool too since we can get an insight as to what they look for in a couple.
    Thanks for the welcome!
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    Hi duchess!
    I'm a female club goer, and this board is a great place to ask questions, or just to gab abit with other SC affectionados. Most of the guys posting here are really great to chat with, and they regularly welcome female POV.

Welcome!

And jablake is correct...I loves me my asian dancers!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    A big hearty welcome duchess! I hope you enjoy our website. Take your time and learn all the interaction you can do here. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask, as you will get plenty of help. Any serious problems can be discussed with the "founder" by emailing him. Good luck.
  • dddchick
    17 years ago
    Hey Duchess, I another female friendly club goer! I too go with my husband. What Clubs have you been too that you liked and disliked??
  • duchess
    17 years ago
    Hey dddchick & bones,
    Thanks for the hearty welcome. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks. Most of the people here seem pretty nice. I was worried the guys around here would have revoked my membership. lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion