tuscl

The Lincoln Project Riffs on Trump's Tulsa Fail

joker44
In the wind
"Your campaign was so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." pic.twitter.com/cfAAkGLttH

or https://twitter.com/i/status/12750428545…

The Lincoln Project [The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.]

9 comments

• mark94
    4 years ago
    The Lincoln Project was founded by life long swamp dwellers and funded by Democrats as an Astro turf organization. It’s a lot like the the NYT labels Jennifer Rubin as a conservative. Fake conservatives. Useful idiots.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Your people replaced the swamp dwellers with an even lower life form that we didn't know existed.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    BTW the principals involved with the Lincoln Project have been credible Republicans and legitimately conservative for fuck ton longer than Mr Trump who is an imbecile by definition not because I want to call him names.
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    25 is right. Trump promised to drain the swamp, but only to filled the swamp with some of the worst swamp monsters.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Looks like Trump is at it again:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-…
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    American people: Lifelong Politicians are the worst people

Trump: Hold my non alcoholic beer. I'll show you truly deplorable people
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The Lincoln project lol. Pablum for the silliest and weakest among us.
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    Still Voting Trump
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    11 million people watched on-line and via streaming. Notice they are ignoring the well-attended, boisterous rally with college kids.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion