tuscl

Al Franken Mocks Trump's Size...Crowd Size

joker44
In the wind
via twitter:
6,200 people at Trump rally in Tulsa. Acts that had bigger crowds at the same venue in 2019:

– Sha Na Na
– The Pips (w/o Gladys Knight)
– Loverboy
– John Tesh
– The West Virginia Touring Company of La Traviata

— Al Franken (@alfranken) June 21, 2020

11 comments

• OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^Club ad.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Like anyone other than a homosexual bottom cares what Al Franken has to say lol.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    He my not have been an accomplished Senator, but he knows comedy. The PIPS (without Gladys Knight) made me smile. I got an image of three guys on stage dancing and going "woo, woo" to canned Gladys Knight soundtracks.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Hi is an accomplished senator. Should have been a presidential candidate.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Every time Franken and Davis appeared on SNL, we shut of the tube and avoided the show for a month. An anal wart is funnier than Al Franken and actually better looking as well. Franken as President probably is a better choice than the groping Grandpa: Joe Rapist Biden.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    The empty seats were all blue hmmmm.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Blue state politics are devoid of meaning and empty, so obviously the President was acknowledging Progressives, at least those not out murdering each other because it was the weekend.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    I’m just pissed I missed Loverboy and John Tesh
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I saw his rally, and thought even though most of us can see right through Trump’s bullshit just as what it is, “BULLSHIT”! Trump still does a great job of exploiting the faults and down side of sleepy Joe and the left wing radicals that o ended up praising him for standing up against the evil shit the left is trying to pull off in radicalizing our politics.

You want to know why Trumps polling #s are low and attendance not at capacity? Because his supporters are tired of being shamed for being good honest hardworking people who want to be left alone, and will quietly shut their mouths and vote for him again. Most older people are fed up with the radical
    Left and know this isn’t about race or class warfare. This is about keeping our liberties thy we’ve fought for, including ending racism. Trump is going to kill Biden in the debates! Sleepy Joe just doesn’t have the concentration to maintain his thoughts long enough. You’ll see!
  • OrangeClown
    4 years ago
    ^^Agreed. We can only hope Trump's dark suit hides the shin stains from his diaper leakage:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-…
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Lies and the lying liars who tell them was an amazing book. Every claim was backed with verifiable evidence. Sure picking on FOX is/was low hanging fruit but it still was brutal
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion