tuscl

Cheetahs (Library) LAS VEGAS dancers

jaybud999
Pinpin aint EZ....when you're high
Friday, June 19, 2020 11:59 AM
We've decided to not cancel our annual July trip to Vegas. Assuming the clubs are not allowed to open by July 15th....I'm long shotting this discussion thread in the hopes that one of our long term dancers (5-10 years) will read this and respond so we can figure something out. Out of the 5-7 that always go....no one bothers to maintain phone contact with any of our regular dancers. Myeh.... So, here goes the long shot descriptors: 1. From Northern California 2. Always 4-7 of us. 3. 2 Asians, 1 latino, 1 white, 1 half and half. Sometimes 4 Asians 4. Like to come in the daytime and spend hours with bottles. 5. We come once a year for 3-5 days, and all of us blow a grand+ a day spread about the club. I know it's a flimsy longshot, but if you worked with us and read that, you know who we are. Lala. If a dancer

7 comments

• dangerdanger
    4 years ago
    I was wondering the same, what to do if the scene is not happening.. room service?
  • jaybud999
    4 years ago
    Yeah, that's what we were thinking. But we are trying to avoid doing the "blind" calling and hoping for the best. The girls we spend time with know us well enough to come hang out with us (since they aren't putting in club work), we thought it would be a win win. Unfortunately, we have no contact information for any of them, other than what was already stated. Although the Palazzo is our go to hotel (770 sq ft with a lounge area), and would be good for company......since there would be 4-7 of us in the room....there's no where for privacy.....so now we're thinking about a big ol house and making some calls....
  • jaybud999
    4 years ago
    Uhhh.....nice to meet you? I am not in any of the law enforcement branches, not a good time for that I'd say. Thanks for the references, I'll take a look. I thought I had at least three reviews here. Guess only one. I thought it was pretty good. I don't feel like a fucker.....or bad, but maybe my wording wasn't to your liking. My initial post still stands, just looking for the old crew we know. Any way, you're a veteran of the group, guess you know what you're talking about. I guess I'm bad to the core. One last thing: your screen name fits you.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub is the most paranoid mofo I've ever seen on these forums lol.
  • lotsoffun201
    4 years ago
    As a local in Vegas, with some inside info. Centerfolds is the only place open, and I’m not sure there are dancers. A club buddy of mine went there the other day and described it as “chill”. Chances our clubs here won’t reopen anytime soon if at all. Thank you to our douchebag governor Sisolak proving he’s Gavin Newsome’s “illegitimate stepson”
  • jaybud999
    4 years ago
    Thanks for that TFP, I guess I can see how he could take it that way.....but I'm just shooting out a long shot since I don't feel like Nevada is going to open up the clubs by mid July.
  • jaybud999
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up lotsoffun201. Trying to figure out what we're going to do!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion