tuscl

Hair Check

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:27 PM
So I look Napoleon Dynomite. What's your excuse?

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Don't understand the question
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I was getting pretty shaggy but broke the rules and went to a hair saloon last Friday. Gave her a bigger than normal tip due to the extra work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I hadn't gotten a haircut since January - I usually let my hair grow long and on avg cut it every 3 or 4 months although sometimes I go longer - I had been wanting to get a cut for a while now and finally got it this past Tuesday.
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    Just got my first hair cut since January. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ say what
  • Mr_O
    4 years ago
    In case you thought it was, wasn't really me. I hardly have any hair at all!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    My barber is a friend so every 17 days for a cut/trim.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I shave my own head. So I look great ! Did try to grow a beard during the peak of the virus, but gave up after about 10 days. I hate the itching.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    No hair and no sympathy for the hairy.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Wonder how I'd look in dreadlocks ? Just kidding, might schedule a haircut soon.
  • crosscheck
    4 years ago
    I got a haircut the day that Massachusetts first allowed it. I can't believe how excited I was to get a haircut. 2020 ladies and gentlemen. I'd have shaved my head, but I'd look like Dr. Evil, so that really wouldn't work out too well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Did try to grow a beard during the peak of the virus, but gave up after about 10 days. I hate the itching ..." LOL - me too - I've got minimal body-hair so it doesn't abundantly grow on my face either - I valiantly tried for almost a month and couldn't grow a complete-beard (looked like I had roadkill on my face) - it was uncomfortable and I finally gave up the fight - and then it was a PITA to try to shave with my normal disposable razor.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    February for me. I am fortunate I got my hair from my moms side. But it is thinking on top. It's getting pretty shaggy though and has not been this long since my early 20's.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    thinking = thinning
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    One word for me........ FLOWBEE...... the MF'in thing cuts my hair perfectly. I will never go back to Great Clips again; even if my stylist was smoking hot and a hard rocker like myself.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Long ball I am hypnotized by your avatar gif....what did you say?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I said............... huh? Oh yeah, my hair stylist was a smoking hottie; if her boobs looked like that I would ditch the flowbee and go back.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Holy shit @Longball's avatar Damn this CoronaVirus and how it's affecting SCing
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I imagine there are some homos on here thinking "ewww" w.r.t. @Longball's avatar - if they said that in front of my face I'd go all Officer Chauvin on their ass - just sayin'
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    I cut my own hair, so I haven't been affected. I've let my facial hair grow out (as much as it can), though.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Going about a month since my last cut... probably about time.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    My hair hasn't been this long since college days. I was marveling at a picture of Trump's hair. With his scalp-reduction surgery, it looks like someone glued orange-ish/white cotton candy to his upper scalp. Or maybe a dead rodent.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I've gotten some comments on this one, may have to leave it up for a few days.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    I have been going with the long hair since college, if you own long hair as a male today you better have a Harley chopper... Like the Vikings; warriors whose long hair danced to the rhythm of the wind as they stand on the prow of their long ships...
  • RamPaige
    4 years ago
    It's pretty shaggy, and it looks like phase 2 of reopening starts here in NYC this coming Monday. So hopefully I can finally get a haircut next sometimes next week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion