tuscl

Follies Atlanta

Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:47 PM
Is this club closed for good?

14 comments

• Eve
    4 years ago
    For good? I suppose this year could get worse. (But from what I vaguely remember from previous discussions on Atlanta clubs, I don't think that's the case.)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    July 1st a dancer put on snap
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Seems implausible but then again seems most clubs in the area have opened and Follies continues to keep their doors closed
  • bubba267
    4 years ago
    I think it boils down to them not wanting to remove and store furniture. They are probably waiting until the allowed numbers of customers increases. Its easy to forget how small that place is on a square foot basis.
    4 years ago
    Plus with only a third of the normal number of custies it won’t be to hard to look across the room and see what everyone is doing. No more getting lost in the crowd. 😏
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    I was told by a dancer they were classified as a live entertainment venue which pushed their opening into a later phase.
  • Summit21
    4 years ago
    I've been spoiled by Follies. Hopefully July 1st is really the date. Oasis and tattletales were disappointing but will try again
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    No other club deserves the trademark shadow corner.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @summit21 I went to oasis for the first time yesterday because tattletales is so trash man. Oasis was dry at first but I saw the girl I wanted on stage and tipped her 10 and told her come to me after, she did. We talked for like an hour and went to vip. She was so great it felt like I was in follies all over again. Build a connection with a dancer and try it out. This club girls usually only come to regulars so the new guy has to be a little more aggressive. I didn’t mind it I like a challenge! Shit was worth it lol I go back tomorrow.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    OMG! Will Follies remove the shadowcat corner to promote social distancing?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    If they do. I won't be there. :)
  • Summit21
    4 years ago
    Ya i definitely prefer oasis over tattletales. Going to make a trip tomorrow or Saturday and give it another chance
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Probably even more wild now that LE won't respond to calls. Time to party.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @summit21 yea good luck bro and if u up there tomorrow I’ll be there too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion