Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How often do you ask a stripper if she has a boyfriend?

RomanticLover

19 yrs ago · 1 min read

How often do you ask a stripper if she has a boyfriend?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for adventureman30
adventureman30
•

I haven't but maybe I'll try. There's this one I've taken a liking to and she's way too fine not to have a boyfriend.

Profile picture for ozymandias
ozymandias
•

Never.

All strippers have boyfriends. Unemployed musician boyfriends.

Well, the gay ones have girlfriends I suppose.

Frankly it doesn't matter because if a stripper will fuck you, she'll fuck you regardless of the boyfriend.

O.

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

never. ever. believe me, they all seem to bring it up on their own soon enough.

Profile picture for tom66
tom66
•

never. i really don't care if she does or not, i'm in the club for a good time.

Profile picture for RomanticLover
RomanticLover
•

What if you want a RELATIONSHIP with her?

Profile picture for blaze_n_hot
blaze_n_hot
•

"What if you want a RELATIONSHIP with her?"

hahaha! Who goes to the strip club looking for a relationship?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement