tuscl

TIJUANA MEXICAN SUMMER !

nemesisk7
Putero
Going as soon as possible ! I wonder if HK will still allow all the touching and finger banging as well as the other clubs , Cant wait to see my street girls

36 comments

• founder
    4 years ago
    Will you be moving there?
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    Still butt hurt ?
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    When you up at a Zona Norte club tell them to play this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tZb-Ye5…
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Not butt hurt. Just annoyed.

You should stop posting here. You're not welcome in my house.

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    ^
    I hear the "band" playing.
    It's long overdue!
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Can't you just block him ? Or would that be a dangerous precedent ?
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    "I wonder if HK will still allow all the touching and finger banging as well as the other clubs."

Good question. Maybe they'll leave it up to the individual ladies and their risk tolerance, in which case the ones that allow it obviously would make more in tips. Over time, I still believe we'll be back to normal. Just might take a year or so.

• pistola
    4 years ago
    Once upon a time I was at the OG in Vegas, sitting at the bar on a non crowded time. This was past the peak of its glory years. Two Hispanics saddled up to the bar ordered a dink and said ‘Hey man, I heard you can finger and these chicks for $20 dances, is that true?’ I thought to myself ‘Fucking scumbags.’ I replied ‘I don’t know, depends on the girl, I suggest you ask first though.’ I wonder if that was Nemecunt.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I wonder if HK will still allow all the touching and finger banging as well as the other clubs ..."

The way I see I don't think they have a choice - reason people go thru the trouble of crossing the border, not to mention those that fly from across the country, is b/c of the service one can get @ HK - as a PL why go thru the trouble for mediocre/subpar mileage/experience - this should be obvious to anyone including the chicas and management/ownership - in general, whether the US or anywhere else, clubs will try to offer as much service as possible b/c obviously the more a custy can get the more he will likely want to spend (basic supply and demand) - I assume HK wants to get back to biz as usual and making tons of $$$ vs offering restricted service - I would assume HK has a good amount of clout in TJ and that the laws there are some what "flexible" - I would assume biz as usual if not right away, then in short-order b/c there is a lot of $$$/profits involved (not to mention how much of it has been lost the last 3 months).

My statements is what I assume vs claiming a fact - i.e. if they open I assume it'll be biz-as-usual if not right away then shortly after that.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    i’ll find out Monday .
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Jascoi we're counting on you buddy. We need trip reports.
  • deepinsideofyou
    4 years ago
    Was planning a trip this week but looks like they have shut down all bars in TJ again. Has anyone heard differently?
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Even if they do, all those girls that arrived this week need a job, either in the hotel lobbies or on the streets.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    An ATF just texted me to say that HK and AB were shut down by the government and that it will be September before they reopen. She lives in TJ and she was going to go back to work (against my urging), but now she is stuck. Fortunately, she some savings and is weathering this better than most. She said there are many desperate girls who returned expecting to go back to work and are now without funds and without prospects.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    ^^^^That sucks ass. I feel bad for those poor girls who were just trying to earn good money the easiest way they could.

It seems the opening wasn't because the government gave the ok. I wonder what made them decide to open Friday? Seems the government shut it down quite quickly.

I'll leave TJ for the true mongers who don't mind staying shacked up in a hotel and picking out girls out of a small lineup. For me, the whole club atmosphere with loud music, the selection of a 100+ girls, and just the freedom made the trip worth it. I guess it'll be next year for me.

Jascoi if you still go let us know how it went.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tahoecruz

I had a similar experience, a past favorite BG who I stopped contacting in September 2019, reached out to me letting me know she was in TJ but I passed on the invitation.

At first she claimed she was reaching out because she missed talking to me but then let me know she was in TJ wanting to meet up.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @Cristobal it's a trip that they still reach out to you after all this time. It's the same thing for me with the girl I spend three sessions with at Chicago Club. Every time she contacts me I'm like, damn she REALLY liked my tips to her that weekend. Like it's almost 9 months later and still the occasional text and I know 100% the reason is hoping for money.

All that said, I can't wait to go back and do it all over again lol. Get drunk, fuck a bunch of times, and give $100 tips to the sexiest chicas.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    I had an AB girl reach out after two years with no communication. I stopped because our first few sessions were outstanding, but she got comfortable and lazy, so I stopped seeing her. I am surprised that she remembered my name. Saw her in the bar a few times and I don’t think she recognized me, because she didn’t approach or, like our last session, didn’t make any effort.

• Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp

I respect the hustle.

As one of my favorites it was a sad day to let her know I was saying good bye and I explained it to her clearly and she seemed to understand.

So I was surprised when she reached out to me for two main reasons:

1. I thought it very clear I would being seeing her again and

2. I thought she was snarter than to return to TJ in the current situation

It took two days worth of messages for her to finally let me know she was in TJ.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Anyone here today? There's good line up at HK, Trop, & Adelita. But for me the better lineups are on the streets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ so the clubs are open? Any word on whether they will remain open?
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    No, clubs are closed but their hotels open. Honestly, I don't mind if they're closed til Sep. So many hot street girls outside, counted 80, 19-24yo with slender built, model quality. You can't pay me to go in HK and pay their girls :-)
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    TJ Lee you're like the LDK82 of TJ. Always on the hunt for bargain prices. I can't be mad at that.

For myself, HK and all those other major bars are huge bargains compared to what I get in my area in a strip club. 80-100 is only getting me about 4 dances in the states, not even VIP. So I've got no problem with HK, AB, CC etc. Some street girls look cool but I think you've got an advantage in that department since you're fluent in Spanish. Most of those girls speak zero English while at least the girls in HK speak enough for us to work out what we want.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Actually my Spanish is laughable, I'm a tourist and have overpaid everytime. Saw quite a few gringos on the streets today. HK's 2 constructions are going at full pace, looks like 2 more HK buildings.
  • Johnmancha
    4 years ago
    @TJLee
    Thanks for details. Just to confirm the borders are open so that we can step into Mexico and return back to USA?
    also, how are the hotel or room rates now a days ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @Lee

Do you what the HK constructions are about - actually adding new structures, or just expanding the current structures (the club and the hotel)?
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    Borders are never closed, but I don't encourage people to cross, but it was nice to see many gringos on the streets this month, back in Apr-May I was the only gringo on the streets everytime I walked :-(

There're 2 separate new buildings on each end of the street. Looks big just like HK, don't know what they'll be. I've posted a foto on HK page.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    According to HK's website (HK tijuana.com) the bar is closed, while Hotel Cascadas is open.

With a few BGs making the trip for last week's short lived opening, there might be a decent selection of BGs for a few weeks.

If I was mongering, even with the extra BGs it does not seem worth the trip.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Back in April, plane tickets were so darn cheap that I booked a flight to San Diego for August. I thought surely this thing would blow over in 4 months. Looks like I'm gonna be delaying that trip. Good thing is it's not money lost as I can just change my flight dates. But I've already checked. The change is going to cost me a LOT of frequent flyer points since the rebooked dates are not near as cheap.
  • TJ Lee
    4 years ago
    If you're not worried about covid19, it's still worth going in Aug. There're some 8s BGs & even SGs 8s outside. No clubs no problem, have 2 girls in your room all day with music on & watch them dance.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    tj is definitely different with closed clubs. read my latest article.
    hopefully it will fully reopen soon.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    The US-Mexico border is closed until at least September 21, 2029 as reported by the AP, which means HKTJ (and the other bars) are closed at least until that time.

My money would be on January 1, 2021 as a possible opening date.

This is the fifth extension of the border closing with no real date on reopening yet.

The border is closed to non-essential travel, so be prepared to prove your doctor and dentist appointments.

Though the hotels are open (for now) and there are BGs and SGs working in the Zona Norte, the number available is drastically less (about 10%) than normal and the experience is not the party atmosphere mongers have enjoyed.
  • PutaTester
    4 years ago
    Don't know if it is true, but there was rumors that Turnip is considering requiring a 14-day quarantine by all Americans returning from foreign travel.

Not sure how that would work. Would you be required to remain in SD for 14 days?

I love TJ and have a couple of TJ ATFs who would make the trip worth while, but between the border restrictions and the overall risk of travel, it will be a while before I experience new, similar adventures. Likely as Cristobal said, January.

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I just got back from spending a week down in Mexico both in Tijuana and Rosarito. It was fun but still not the same as when the clubs are open. This time I drove across in both directions and no problems at all.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    as to getting across the border back into the USA you do have to be aware of your timing (unless you have global entry or sentry)because the border patrol is not manning the booths like they should do USA border patrol is being a stick in the mud and like I say timing is of the essence to get across the border without much delay. when I drove into The USA only a total of six gates were open out of 24.
  • mf92802
    4 years ago
    I have continued my monthly trips with no issues at the border in either direction. I did purchase a 6 month visa the weekend the border closed and I do have Global Entry for my return to the USA. I always cross into TJ around 9pm and return the following morning around 6am.

Last month I flew my ATF in from Culiacan to stay with me but I also had opportunity to make new friends. Be careful of COVID-19. I returned home COVID-19 positive. Because none of the people I was with in TJ were infected, I actually think that I caught it in SD at the airport on my way home. I was symptomatic 3 days after returning. All better now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion