tuscl
Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas
3340 S Highland Dr Las Vegas, NV 89109

Nara Ford

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Friday, June 12, 2020 6:58 AM
[view link] She only works at the Rhino on Saturdays and maybe Fridays and I've never seen her on any other night except when CES was in town.

11 comments

• Longball300
    4 years ago
    Eh, little too much ink and not as slender as I like em...... but, I'd get a dance from her.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Pass.
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    No thanks.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I just don't understand why young girls get so many damn tattoos. Why cover up beautiful skin ? I'd do her though. And I see some photos of her and some girlfriends. They can come along too.
  • FishHawk
    4 years ago
    Some of you guys seem way too picky. Her body is hot. Now maybe she has the personality of a dead fish, but if she is halfway easy to get along with, I’d spend time with her.
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Hard pass
  • yahtzee74
    4 years ago
    >Some of you guys seem way too picky. I'd pass too. She's attractive but there's a lot to choose from out there so might as well go with something you really want. I can immediately think of 4 dancers I've had in the past that I like way better than her. But there's also a few times I've been to a club where she would be the best pick.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Ehh, I'm not totally feeling it. But the long haired and tattooed brunette she poses with a quarter of the way through the gallery, I'll take her.
  • BigJuan
    4 years ago
    Is she DTF in vip?
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Pass. Hate fake boobs.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    She kinda looks like a botoxed Elizabeth Banks. I'm on the fence, but I'd be willing to get dances from her to see how she moves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion