Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Is smoking still allowed?

noshame69

3 yrs ago · 1 min read

Would anyone know if you can still smoke cigarettes inside Rhino? I read somewhere that it was now non-smoking, but I just don't believe it. Thank you in advance for anyone who has a definitive answer.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

I will be pleased if this is the case as I’m going in March. I got a shock when I looked at the club from the outside on Google Maps. Is it on two levels now?

Profile picture for reflecks
reflecks
•

Ya it changed after covid

Profile picture for noshame69
noshame69
•

Sorry, can anyone who has been here recently confirm whether or not you can still smoke inside? Thank you.

Profile picture for fungi
fungi
•

@noshame69 there is no smoking allowed inside.

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Is this a deal breaker for you? Can’t you just go outside when you need a ciggy?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement