tuscl

Detroit Strip Cubs

bang69
North Carolina
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:04 AM
I wonder what Detroit strip clubs will be like.

26 comments

• NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    So do I.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I wonder when they'll even actually open. Are we going to have to do air dances from six feet away? How will that work, like an old school peep show? I have no answers.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Not going for "Air dances" but may have to go take a peek for myself. Thought you were going to talk to your manager and get some Intel. ?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    BT's in Dearborn is supposed to be opening on June 13. No word as to face masks or social distancing.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    No one will see me there lol.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Where do you dance at?
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    When they open that is.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I’m curious too. I had been planning a fishing trip in Michigan pre covid and wanted to experience the clubs there at the same time. Obviously that plan got derailed for now. The fishing trip might still be in the cards but the club component would be fully dependent on what the clubs are like post covid as well as when I’m comfortable going back to clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I wasn't dancing much before this so I was only at one club and they don't seem to have any info. They won't be open on the 8th, I don't think.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    I was only at one club - Which was? and will you be back?
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Oh I've danced all over Detroit for years, then stopped dancing and returned here and there at one specific club. But I'll be working at two when everything reopens.
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    Hey Nina, why so mysterious? If you don't want to say where, just say so, instead of letting everyone keep on asking.
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    The club managements and authorities in the Detroit area have long turned a blind eye to the no smoking violations, not to mention, what goes on in the VIP's. What makes you think they're going to start enforcing laws now? If there are six foot air dances it will be because that is what dancers and customers want. Not because of management or the law.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I'm sorry for being indirect. I don't want to say where at this point in time.
  • carlo6
    4 years ago
    I’m betting club owners don’t want to risk the political firestorm and media hit pieces they could get by letting normal couch dances and VIP resume while gyms, hair salons, and massage parlors are all still closed. Especially when Detroit has had one of the worst death rates from covid. I’d like to be proven wrong though, I’m about to say “fuck it” and get a cheap flight out of state for a weekend PL trip.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    @Nina-understand. Keep us posted. Or give us a couple clues. Named after a King. Might be an insect. Planes land there Humphrey, ya know make it fun!!!!!!!!
  • Meursault
    4 years ago
    Anxious to get back to DTW but won't be going until clubs are back to their former glory. In the meantime, lots of extra disposable income.
  • Ggmanspot
    4 years ago
    Got Intel from a dancer at henrys. She said that she was contacted by management and said be there Monday on time for her shift because there's going to be only a limited amount of dancers allowed to work
  • PrimetimeSchein
    4 years ago
    Pantheon in Dearborn is opening back up for food and drinks on Monday. I'm still going to keep my distance from the clubs
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I imagine strip cubs in Detroit aren't domesticated, so I would advise against trying to pet one or steal one as a pet, otherwise, the mama will come after you.
  • bman66
    4 years ago
    Let's just hope they have cleaned those VIP sections in the clubs while they were shut down LOL
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Maybe even the smoke could have dissipated by now in a couple of the clubs. Actually, it maybe even worse, stale smoke as it was closed up for so long.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    Big Gretch says hair and nail salons will "probably" reopen in 2-3 weeks, which is close contact, and I think that is probably indicative of the time frame we are looking at in SE Michigan.
  • jimmiedean
    4 years ago
    Ironically, you can get your dog groomed now but not your hair. Crazy
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    When I went to the vet not too long ago, everyone had to stay in their cars with masks. No one allowed in the building. They would call when your appointment time came, and come out to your car in masks and come get your pet and then bring them back to you. They'd call when your dog or cat was done and ask what kind of car they were in to easily find people in the parking lot.
  • bman77
    4 years ago
    Any word on when Flight Club may be reopening?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion