Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pandemic..Economic Contraction...Murder Hornets....Riots...

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

The way things are going I think its safe to say that strippers will torture and kill you in the backroom.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Orwell's 1984 is predicated on a society gripped by a constant anxiety due to eternal war; government abuse and spying and the insipid fear of the populace.

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

If that’s happening in the back rooms I’ll stick with the clubs not offering extras

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

WILLYISAWOMAN, let's see if the stripper I'm naked with in a hotel room tries to kill me tonight. I'll be sure to let the group know, assuming I'm not dead from the violence inflicted by a girl who weighs 100 pounds soaking wet.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

Rick is this you pointing out that you could beat the stripper? I pray for her safety. Please don't hit her.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

^ I could, but my point is that I don't have to.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Murder Hornets are going mainstream - they're even making a movie about them:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement