tuscl

COVID dancers?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Sunday, May 31, 2020 3:26 PM
I’ve hit 4 clubs this past week, a couple of them repeats today. I found must dancers are a little chunky (thick) and mostly the C and B teams. IMO I think seeing the B team would be a step up. Anybody else comment on the talent they’ve seen? Maybe the A team comes out in July/August.

13 comments

• chessmaster
    4 years ago
    The "A team" likely have other revenue streams(onlyfans, snapchat, seeking arrangements, etc). I dont expect the A team back in the strip clubs until next year maybe.
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Few dancers at HL today. Mostly B team. Early Sunday so not a good reference. I did notice some extra lbs on a couple of dancers I recognized. No judgement as I've packed it on too. I suspect it will be back to normal very soon.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Most of the "A team" have sugar daddies and otc regulars i assume. I predict the strip club scene will be pretty bleak around the country except cities or areas with high demand and low supply of "A team" dancers.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    This is very discouraging since I planned on driving to Atlanta tomorrow since a few clubs are opening at 12noon. I doubt Follies is one of them.
  • Hunter2019
    4 years ago
    Meat72 - I agree with your assessment. I have seen less than 20% of the dancers that I normally spend time with at the Clubs. The Native American dancer sent me a message that she wanted to meet me at her club last week, then she changed her mind due to Covid-19.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "The Native American dancer sent me a message that she wanted to meet me at her club last week, then she changed her mind due to Covid-19." Did she just find out about it? What da eff?
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub, has Sugar 44 eliminated the air dances on the floor and gone back to pre COVID19 rules?
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    With covid I stay away from SC. Even my SB is afraid get out.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Went to a club today that decided to get off the schneid and back to business. Social distancing wasn't gone...but demand brings supply.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    After reading the reviews, consensus around the nation is that the talent is lacking. I’m not going to hurry back to visit a club anytime soon.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    @Meat72 Phoenix clubs seemed to be providing decent entertainment. The girls are waiting your return.
  • Hunter2019
    4 years ago
    Most of the dancers that I normally spend time with at the clubs have not returned. On Friday evening, I went to the VIP with an out of state dancer who talked a good game. It was $25 per dance and she would not let me touch her chest. She said that we would have to go to the Champagne room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ AFAIK enhanced UI benefits end at the end of July
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion