tuscl

Desire is Opening

OldWhiteGuy
But not too old!
Not really a review but an announcement.
While we were away, Gerard did some remodeling of the outdoor patio.
They are going to be opening up as an outdoor restaurant
The girls can make appointments of up to 2 hours with their regulars
No lapdances, rooms or stage show for now.
Some of the girls will get some attention because their personality was always part of their appeal.
Other girls will have to develop a personality.
I imagine some of the girls will use the opportunity to set up OTC.

30 comments

• BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    i'll pass. I don't need to travel there to have lunch with a dancer that i can't finger after the apps are served.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It's a step in the right direction. The more things that are open and then people are seeing that they are not going to die. The closer we get to back to our old life.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I'd rather get Covid.
  • BuckMcNutter
    4 years ago
    @ Warrior15: you are correct. Little baby steps in the right direction. Remember Caligula was not built in a day ! :)
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Well said Warrior, but I'll stick to restaurants where I know the food is worth the price
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Desire's food isn't half bad, but I wouldn't make the trip just to eat there in the presence of dancers.
  • Salty.Nutz
    4 years ago
    "Some of the girls will get some attention because their personality was always part of their appeal."

wow i never thought this going to a SC, strippers are only good for 1 thing
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    There was a time, Salty, when strippers were required to seduce you with looks and personality and not by simply dropping to their knees.
    In a venue of unlimited blowjobs, a girl that can connect on an intellectual level as well as a physical level has an advantage.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    In past decades, IMO PLs settled for what they could get b/c it was what was available; not necessarily b/c it's what they wanted - for PLs that have gotten used to mileage, many won't settle paying for mere companionship although there are PLs into that and willing to pay for just companionship but I assume it's a minority.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    "In a venue of unlimited blowjobs, a girl that can connect on an intellectual level as well as a physical level has an advantage."

This is true to a point, as long as the intellectual connection concludes with a blowjob it is a much better experience than just a blowjob. However, I'll take a blowjob with no intellectual connection over an intellectual connection with no blowjob.
  • Playademan
    4 years ago
    So obviously I understand why no lap dances, but what’s the reason for no stage show? Not that it would change me going or Not but I imagine that for Many people that’s a big difference between actually going to a strip club vs whatever this is trying to be,
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    An intellectual blowjob -interesting

Dancer; "do you want a blowjob?"

PL: "depends - what's the IQ of your blowjob"
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    People are supposed dying from Covid 19 but not too many PLs are dying from not mongering,

The reports are still incomplete but the dará suggests most PLs can survive a few months without mongering.

In some cases PLs have increased their bank account and some cases PLs are learing to live without strip clubs.

So if you have survived this long without mongering, why would you go to a lame set up like the reopening of this strip club: no VIP, no stage dancing, no lapdances.

A strip club turned outdoor restuarant has terrible experience and waste of money written all over it.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    I'm going Monday and I'll let you know.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Say hi to Kai and wish her well for me.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I laughed to myself regarding OWG's comment about some dancer's needing to ratchet up their social skills. In my case, that would require me to upgrade my social skills (with the 24 year old women) that are in my stripclub focus group.. There are times (half the time), where it's painful to me to work at a conversation with a woman that is 37 to 40 years younger than me. There are often the occasion where I'll push for a tryout dance within 2 minutes of the getting to know you process, as the conversation is diminishing the starlet before my eyes. Sometime the dance saves the interaction in a good way.

Club Desire is a club where I generally can have a fluid conversation with 10% of the entertainers. Some of my other local haunts that number improves to 25%. Can a 60 year old modify, without incentive?
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    In the early days, looks and personality sold. There were always extras but it was from a limited number for a limited number. Being a hopeless romantic, I always wanted to connect on an intellectual, emotional and physical level.
    Now, at 66, I want to be able to relax, converse, have a drink, have a bite to eat and then...
    Over the years I have been lucky enough to find girls that were willing to humor me and I didn't care when they told me I was the only one or that I'm the best. (I knew that most were lying but it's the fantasy for which I was paying and they were delivering it)
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Except for a few dancers at Desires I have normal conversations with most. Natalie; Sam; Kai; Blue; and many others are fun to chat with. Although I am almost 63, the average age of my clients is about thirty and with 50% of my practice paternity based, its not unusual to have 25 conversations in a week with women between 18-30 at work. It also helps that a wicked lot of dancers smoke weed and I am weed oriented 24/7.
  • Black2323
    4 years ago
    Are they just doing lunch or are they also operating during dinner time?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    It is my understanding that the idea failed and they closed again.
  • OldWhiteGuy
    4 years ago
    Yes, CLOSED
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    OWG Dolls is trying the same concept.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I really hope that Desires survives this. I only get there once every few years but I always have a good time when I do.
  • Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    It was an interesting idea but doomed to fail. Sitting down to eat with a masked stranger. Bombs the fantasy aspect that attracts most men. It's also more often not worth the girls time. Realistically we all know intellectually that young girls aren't going to hang on PL for McDonald's money.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    Has anyone experienced RIDolls lately? Is it worth your while?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I plan on going next week and will post a review
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Any word from the RI governor on when things fully open up?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Loper yes and yes
  • sideshow_bob
    4 years ago
    They giving out BJs in the CA clubs?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ yeah but your dick needs to be wearing a mask (that of course also snugly covers your balls)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion