tuscl

"Listings" in Members' Profiles

EastCoaster
I strongly prefer women of color. Every color.
Lately I've not been on TUSCL as much as usual, so perhaps I missed a discussion of this, but I recently noticed that founder has added a link called "Listings" to members' public profiles, which looks to be a list of the clubs the member has reviewed.

I like this feature, but my "list" of what is indicated as 138 clubs, shown alphabetically, ends with Southside Johnny's. I've reviewed other clubs farther down the alphabet, like Sparky's, Strokers, Subi's Place, Synn's Gentlemen's Club, Tattletales, The Body Club, The Go Go Rama, The Rednecks Yacht Club, Thee Playhouse, Treasure Club, Wackos and more.

I see that the listings for one TUSCLer with many, many reviews ends in the mid-H's. In addition, I checked the public profiles of some TUSCLers with a small number of reviews and listings, and there are actually fewer clubs listed than the number that's shown in their profiles.

Has anyone else noticed this? Founder?

9 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I have a listing of shitcoins I accept
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I just checked and my count disagrees too. Just off the top of my head I noticed that 3 names missing off my listings are no longer in business under any name but that doesn't explain your situation.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    My profile says 5 listings, but only shows the 4 that are (were) still open.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Who needs a listing?
  • BabyDoc
    4 years ago
    Originally “Listings” was for clubs that the member had added to TUSCL. I know this because when I added Queens in Mexico City, the “Listings” category appeared and contained only Queens. I also apparently had editorial ownership of the club details which I thought was a bad idea (what happens when the member leaves TUSCL). That ownership is now gone and “Listings” seems to be a break out list of what used to be “Clubs Reviewed” which I find useful.

As is often the case here on TUSCL, it seems to be a work in progress and @founder will work out whatever bugs there are until such time as he gets bored and changes it to something else.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    its a work in progress. I hope to be done before too long.

got nothing else to do
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - I had noticed the new "LIstings" category in one's profile a couple of days ago - I looked at it briefly but was not aware it was incomplete.

Up to about a year ago we had always had a "clubs visited" category in a PL's profile which many of us liked having/seeing - that went away and then with the latest TUSCL update a couple of months ago when one was allowed to add clubs on their own, a "Listings" category was added that listed any NEW club one may have added to TUSCL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I think I'd prefer for their to be 2 categories - one listing all the clubs a PL has reviewed, and one listing w/e clubs the PL has added to TUSCL - either way it's not a big-deal but splitting it up can be helpful for those PLs that have a lot of different clubs in their profile to sift thru
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I like that this data field is back, but yeah, the name is a little deceptive. I didn't realize there was a bug until EasterCoaster's post, but I see now my list ends in the Ms. The total count seems to be about right though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion