Lone_Wolf
Arizona

12 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    🥳🥳
  • NeverEnuf
    4 years ago
    "That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," she says with a laugh.

• SmashingHoes
    4 years ago
    Those are some below average white chicks. The milk has definitely spoiled in those lack of titties. They still have some training to do.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Cowboy48 your spot is open. What do they charge to valet a horse?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The sheep are giving a sigh of relief!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Those are some below average white chicks ..."

They're probably 8s & 9s in Wyoming
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    Cubanas need to go to Wyoming to spice things up!
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    LOL on the picture with three strippers one is holding a Corona beer.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=4815
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Yep, talent in the pics is Wyoming 8.5.

Heck, I would get some lds from all of them
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Cubanas need to go to Wyoming to spice things up ..."

With their looks and aggressive hustle, they'd take over most of the clubs and take most of the $$$ (till the hillbillies got tired of their aggressive hustle) - but too-cold for the Cubanas to be there en-force.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Papi said—>“With their looks and aggressive hustle, they'd take over most of the clubs and take most of the $$$ (till the hillbillies got tired of their aggressive hustle) - but too-cold for the Cubanas to be there en-force.”

There’s Cubanas in Denver, but they are very few and definitely not to the same extent as some places in Texas, Florida, and I believe Oklahoma? I wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of them are up there while waiting for Colorado clubs to open.

Tho I guess some of it depends on managers. Some of these smaller areas and way things get done can be...odd.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The problem with the Cuban-dancers is when there start being significant #s in any one club, when it's only a few/couple, they don't tend to change the M.O. of the club much, IME
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion