tuscl

Dutch [Govt] Treat: Find a Sex Buddy / Masturbate Together

joker44
In the wind
**Find lockdown ‘sex buddy’, Dutch singles advised

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52…

The Dutch government has issued new guidance to single people seeking intimacy during the pandemic, advising them to find a "sex buddy".
[...] [I]n guidance published on 14 May, the RIVM said "it makes sense that as a single [person] you also want to have physical contact" during the pandemic.

Should singletons choose to engage in sexual contact, precautions should be taken to minimize the risk of coronavirus exposure, the authority said.

"Discuss how best to do this together," the RIVM guidance says. "For example, meet with the same person to have physical or sexual contact (for example, a cuddle buddy or 'sex buddy'), provided you are free of illness.
"Make good arrangements with this person about how many other people you both see. The more people you see, the greater the chance of (spreading) the coronavirus."

[...]
"Sex with yourself or with others at a distance is possible," it adds, suggesting "erotic stories" and "masturbating together" as possible solutions.**
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sure beats the daily rambling, angry, disorganized tirade from our defective personality in chief.

3 comments

• Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    In fact President Trump's approval is going back up. The public doesn't necessarily share your view as expressed in your last sentence.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Maybe it's just me. But I don't get turned on by watching a girl get herself off. Watching another girl get her off is another story though. We need to find a vaccine soon. I want the physical contact.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion