tuscl

Condom broke with SA girl

Few years back doing married off SA (worked in beauty salon) - 34 yo housewife. Saw her on regular basis pop 140. Really good fuck would ride me rough, she was a little thick but nice curves very pleasant disposition. One time when I came felt a little different and after disengaging obvious condom broke - she did not say anything but brought me warm washrag. Filled her with huge load.....

5 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If she gets pregnant, extend to her your warmest congrats to her and her husband on their new baby.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    She was type would give it to you how you wanted not set in routine do it her way. Non rush, lay with her and feel her, really good fuck.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^exactly.

You should be fucking dudes like desert scrub and I. No need to worry about bambinos that way
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Is this several years ago? If it was, is this reminiscing? I’m not sure why you would bring this up. Based on your description - this happened in the distant past.
  • rickdugan
    3 years ago
    In most states a man who is legally married to a woman who gets pregnant is legally presumed to be the father. As much as this sucks for guys whose wives fuck other dudes, these laws are intended to ensure that the children are provided for.

So in other words there is no safer pussy to pop in then that of a married woman. So like I said before, if she gets pregnant, give her your warmest congratulations on the newest addition to her family. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion