tuscl

Describe Your Best Night Strip Clubbing Ever

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:17 AM
All I read out, think about and worry about these days is COVID-19. How can I not? On top of that I watched “28 Days Later” last night which probably gave me nightmares.

Since this is a Strip Club board how about describing your best night in a strip club ever. Why was it your best night? What happened that made it better than other nights?

20 comments

• Jascoi
    4 years ago
    fuck. i’ve had so many.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I wrote about it very recently in an article but the short version is it’s what got me to be strip club fan. It was in Texas and a hot busty Latina who was right up my alley for what I like, big naturals, big ass, I went to VIP with her, she undid my belt and took me to a place I didn’t think you could go in a strip club. I just didn’t know strip clubs were capable of that kind of fun. I have better experiences after that overall but at the time that was definitely the best due to how shocking it was. I really didn’t know. I feel like a fucking idiot for time wasted not in a strip club before that moment
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Way too long ago to remember what and how things happened, but when I could go out at night I had an eye for the girls who wanted to have fun. Milfs generally are looking for some quick action, and the GPS wanted to be wined and dined some. My wackiest was when a female patron with bi tendencies (her words) actually left her “friend” to sit with me. She ended up getting ducked in the ass later that night, and not by her friend.
  • patrickbateman
    4 years ago
    Shit there have been so many amazing nights for me but I'll pick a recent one within the past year. I went to a South Fla strip club and met a really hot 21 year old girl from Brazil that I had never seen at the club before. I did a room with her and she gave me the most amazing BBBJ and swallowed all of my cum. It was incredible and I had never had a girl do this to me at this club before. After that we went back to my table and drank and smoked weed (via a vape pen) together. She ended up telling me to wait for her in the parking lot and to follow her home. I couldn't believe my luck as this is basically every guy's fantasy. I even wondered if she was setting up to rob me or something because I was wearing an expensive watch but I went with it. She ended up coming out to the parking lot and got in her car and I followed her to her apartment. Ended up hitting it raw for free and taking her to breakfast the next morning and then coming back to her place the next night and staying over again for the 2nd night in a row. All for free! She wanted to date me but I lived with my girlfriend and baby son at the time and told her the truth about everything. She agreed to be my girlfriend on the side but it was too risky for me to continue to see her with my living situation. My girlfriend was out of town the 2 nights I stayed with the stripper otherwise I wouldn't be able to do it. We're still friends on Instagram and cool with one another. But what a crazy story when every man that goes to a stripclub's fantasy happens to you!!!
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I'm having a hard time deciding between this https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6879… and this https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7007… . This one was pretty good to: https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6712… .
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Problem is I can’t remember the best ones they were that good 😎
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I have had the same Atf for about 14 years. In 2007 we went 6 months without spesking. In 2010/2011 another 18-22 months. It wasn't just not speaking it was wonderful moments like the 2 times she had zero customers at the stage, going over to tip, being ignored, leaving money anyway and having her just finish her set, walk off and leave it there. No one does the cold shoulder andhaving seen her do it to others as well I remain in awe of her prowess. The last session started the day the 2018 nfl season ended and I figured it was forever because for the next 14 months I just ignored her and to be honest, it was fun to try everyone else in the CR. Variety is truly the spice of life.
    3/1/2020, following 2 days of skiing 18" new and getting to visit a strip club in very rural northern Maine, Sunday dawns and off to Providence.Smoked some ganja on the ride; some Ramones cranked up; 1 hour of drinking and 2/30 laps at Club Fantasies and I arrive to a Desires with about 25 dancers on and 10 customers. Cream of the crop too. Drink card, vape on the patio, back in the club and I am torn between 6-7 dancers. ATF takes the stage. No customers. Looking great because I find the 33 year old version hotter than the 19 year old. Fuck it I head for the stage and sit down. She does the thing where she gets up close and personal grabes the back of your chair and then runs her body over your face. gets me every time. She came over after her set. We chatted about how absurd it was to still be doing this after 14 years; chatted about vacations and each other's family; went outside and got high and then a wonderful private experience, which might have been the best ever with her. I had plans for more in the future. As it turns out the best part is that 2 weeks later the club closed for Covid and if I never see her again, at least it ended well, with a great last day. For those wondering: Nope never even asked to see her otc; never had her number; never gave her mine; no idea where she lives; no idea where her real job is although I could find out in about 90 seconds. Strip clubs are a fantasy to use as an escape from work and responsibilities for awhile, not real life.
  • TxVegas
    4 years ago
    My favorite night at a club started at Treasures in Vegas many years ago when it was a new club. A girl that was on their advertisements at the club (hot blonde, implants, flat stomach, very pretty face) was at the end of her shift and we did two fairly tame lap dances in a chair near the stage. I did not take her upstairs to VIP or do any significant spending. She came back to my table and we had a drink and each of us told some pretty funny stories that made us both have that spontaneous spit out your drink type of laugh. She asked if I wanted any more dances and I told her I would rather take her back to the hotel. She told me that she and her friend had checked out of their hotel that day before work and were just planning to party after their shift and catch the morning flight back to Cali. She asked where I was staying and since it was a nice hotel, if they could leave their stuff at my room. I said sure and that I would meet them at the craps tables at xxx time. I almost left when they were twenty minutes late, but am very glad I didn’t. It was an amazing night that involved my first threesome followed the next morning by my second one in the shower. I have a big smile just writing about it. Other than my room service and mini bar bill, it didn’t cost me anything. Good times.
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    Shailynn's tagline - "Winner of the TUSCL 2020 NCAA March Madness Bracket"

Was your pick covid-19 ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I've had a few "different than the norm" visits, but can't really pick one (or more) particularly uniquely awesome visits.

Liking variety as much as I do, some of my fond memories are of hitting out-of-area-clubs for the first time that had been on my bucket-list and that I happened to hit when I was really big into SCing so I really enjoyed those visits - eg:

+ when I first hit Follies in early April 2014 - a dayshift Saturday visit - was blown away w/ the vibe on a dayshift, the # of dancers, variety of dancers; and unadulterated mileage - I got there early afternoon probably around 1:30 pm and didn't leave till past 8pm, and then hit Follies again the next day on a Sunday (along w/ other ATL black-clubs on that weekend)

+ when I hit Inner Room in Cocoa Beach for the first time in November 2014 - very cool laidback non-pretentious club w/ good variety of dancers, good dance-mileage, and very good value - I did the 3-hour-drive from Miami on a Friday - got to the club around 4pm and hit dayshift - then did nightshift and closed out the club at 2am - stayed overnight at the local Motel-6 (which was in good shape for a Motel-6 w/ hardwood floors) - then hit IR again that Saturday afternoon b/f driving over to Tampa to club that Saturday eve, stayed in Tampa overnight and drove backhome on Sunday

+ when I hit Houston shortly after joining TUSCL (joined TUSCL in January 2012 and hit Houston in early March 2012) - I visited a black club called Legends which was my first UHM club - club was pretty-wild - I had been in good mileage clubs b/f Legends but Legends was almost like an unapologetic urban-orgy (this was pre the 2013 city-crackdown) - I hit the club on a Saturday eve past midnight and left around 6am in the morning - Legends was kinda known as an after-hours (non-alcohol) place that closed late on weekends - that particular Saturday eve in March was when the clocks were put ahead an hour - so although I left at 6am the club stayed open till 7am b/c of the time-change
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    Actually this past couple years, some nice highlights. Club names concealed to keep LE and the goons away. Here are my top 3:

1) The curly-haired blonde who went down on me twice in one afternoon at a club in JAX

2) The Colombian cousins who finished each other’s sentences and then finished me off in West Palm on $10 lap night

3) The girl named for Charlie Brown’s sister going epic on me at the same WPB club on another $10 lap night

Some great discoveries along the way thanks to all the time spent in FL the past 15 months. Hopefully fall brings more fun. DC area is dormant now, I’m working out of one of my bedrooms now and the spouse is always home. Party on everybody - when you’re all ready......
  • SteveSutton
    4 years ago
    I'll go with that time in LA maybe 5 years ago where I met this hot young girl in a club near the airport and we spent some time in the back VIP area and after a few songs she went down on me and let me CIM. First time ever for that, and it was awesome. She swallowed and looked up at me and said "I saved your pants" with a smile. I'll never forget it. Went back to the same club on my next business trip but of course she wasn't there. They also became a lot more strict at that club and now a manager checks the private dance area so I'm not sure that could still happen.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    So many good nights hard to pin it down to one, but I'll go with the one that popped into my head first...

Several years ago I was at BTs in Dearborn, Michigan. Many of you have heard a lot about Flight Club outside of Detroit, well if Flight Club is the A-Team on girl quality, BTs is the B-Team down the road. There was this girl on the stage that wasn't my type but man was she hot. Curvy, big boobs and butt, but the way she worked it and carried herself...tipped her, was totally ignored. Next to come on stage with this cute, but average looking spinner who I tipped because nobody else was there worth tipping. The moment her set was over she sat down with me and we proceeded to get drunk along with my waitress who was really the hottest girl in the entire club. Took the spinner back to VIP and had a great time. Hopped in a cab and went back to my room, room spinning drunk, but in a good way. Got up next morning without a hang over - thank god. Met the spinner that night at my room and developed an OTC relationship that lasted around 2 years. Goes to show you'll never know who will end up at your table at a strip club....
  • loper
    4 years ago
    I'd like to hear from some dancers: what was your best night ever? Was it simply the night where you took in the most money, or was it involve a specific customer?
  • loper
    4 years ago
    It's late. Or DID it involve a specific customer?
  • Oliver_Clothesoff_66
    4 years ago
    I suspect that the OP will find this hard to believe given his general disdain for the clubs in WV but the winner in my book would have to be a night some years back ago at the now-closed JB's in Anmoore/Clarksburg WV. It was the first time for me at this club. I was unaware that "extras" were a thing since up til that time most of my mongering had been done at the relatively tame Washington DC clubs. On this night FS was offered. I passed on that but I ended up with a BBBJ. Probably not the smartest move I could have made but I left a happy camper...(although as a result of this transaction I lost out on the dances that I had pre-paid for...lol).
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Honestly my best night in a strip club is topped by the following OTC session. While I love the show in the club it's really when there is no VIP clock to shut it down.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Back in the 70's a friend of mine and I flew down to Acapulco, Mexico from L.A. for 3 days/2 nights of whoring
    The red light district (Zona Roja) was in the back streets of town. Probably 15-20 bars and strips clubs/bordellos. I call them strop clubs because the did have strippers on stage. All of the clubs had live music and the locals took their wives and girl friends there for a night out. The biggest and best know club was La Huerta (The Garden). There was no internet back then but if you do some investigative searching today, you can find mention of it.

Well we hit the clubs around 9PM and stayed until closing about 6AM when the sun came up. We had hit 5 or 6 clubs but spent most of our time at La Huerta. We added it up and between the 2 of us we took 11 putas to their rooms for short time at $10 a pop. My buddy got the final one while we waited for a taxi to go back to the hotel. He got a BJ from some skank for 50 cents. Night 2 was not quite as wild.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Shadow: That reminds me of my time in Asia in the 80s. Short time was $10, an overnight was $20.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Doctorevil - I was in Japan during '64 & '65. There was no short time. Overnight was $10 and usually at her apartment. That usually included tea. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion