tuscl

Where are the hotties other than strip clubs?

jimmyblong
Illinois
It would be interesting to see a discussion or list of other businesses that employed hot women to work for them and some type of listing. Not strip clubs ir the obvious Hooters but rather a list of bars or restaraunts that had their staff dress in sexy/revealing outfits. Perhaps not limited to food service either. If I knew of a shoe store staffed by hot women wearing short skirts and high heels I know where I'd be buying all of my shoes. I realize I'm truly a perv who just adores woman and will go out of my way to frequent businesses where the cuties work at. I'm sure I'm not the only one....

28 comments

• ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    You can also add lady barbers and lady manicurists to the list.
    However, I think adding these entities would take away from the viewpoint of this website...... strip clubs. Oh, by the way, add me to the "perv" listing too! :-)
  • arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    By all means let's start a supplementary list in this discussion thread. There must be a lot of interesting places that haven't gotten on to the main list. However, as many reviews attest, there are already a bunch of AMPs, bikini clubs, and low-profile brothels that ARE on the list and rightly so.
    Thus, we need some kind of a criterion which will guide us. We need to concentrate on PLACES not PEOPLE. While I am fascinated by profiles of individual entertainers, I know my chances of seeing Lady X on a random visit to Club Y is slim to none.
    Maybe if we collect a few good candidate places on this thread, Founder would add another line to the list which now consists of Stripping 101, TUSCL History, The Block Guide, and Rules of the Road.
    It's up to us to produce the raw material first. Wish I had a couple of good candidates. At one time there was a place in Washington Park IL called The Colony Adult Theater that might fit the bill. There is currently a place in Gary IN with similar flavor -- can't remember the name right now but I'll be back later.
    As for sexy shoe stores -- hmmmm -- seems implausible but I'll entertain ANY idea -- briefly.
  • pop
    17 years ago
    Any Flying Saucer. Much better than hooters.
    http://beerknurd.com/stores.php
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    How about Lakepointe Yacht Club in Livonia, MI. It's a fun bar to hang out at with friends, and the waitresses all are bikini-clad. (no stripping, or anything close, though on thurs nights they have a lingerie show - the patrons can big on the lingerie the girls are modeling)
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    Showme's is a Hooters knock-off. Similar menu and theme, but the place, and the girls, are even more on the trashy side than Hooters. It's a Missouri chain (one explanation for the name).

I'm on board with Jimmy Blong's idea of sharing non-sex-industry businesses with hot staff. Last summer a legitimate manicure shop in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood had extremely hot Polish girls working there. They were later replaced with a couple of heffers so I'm not bothering to offer the name of the place. But I'd get a lot more manicures if I could find out where those Polish girls are working now.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    The pseudo-Hooters in the Tampa - St. Pete area have lots of hotties. Especially that place right at the exit off US Hwy. 19 at roughly 166th (149th? 116th?), just north of Ulmerton.

I've always found that attractive young women tend to work in PR firms. That industry seems to attract well-dressed slim girls. Then they get married and stop working, thus making room for more. :)

• chandler
    17 years ago
    The main downtown branch of my bank always has hot young tellers, some near model material. They dress nicely, too. More classy than trashy, but meant to be looked at. I've heard from people who work there that the bank makes a point of this because a lot of the big corporate clients in the district come into that branch for the financial services. Sort of the high end version of the Hooters strategy - lure in customers with lookers, then sell them some bland bar food/mediocre investments. However, that explanation doesn't quite ring true, because the corporate decision makers don't really deal with tellers, and in fact the people you see in line tend to be the usual mix of secretaries and everyday Joes. I think there's just a branch tradition of managers using that excuse to hire based on looks, probably so they can hit on them.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    Taken a trip to our nation's capital lately? Make sure to stop by the offices of your representative and senators. There are many young pretty women working on Capitol Hill.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Has anyone seen Monica lately?
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    Hey Bones, I heard that Monica Lewinsky graduated with a Masters in Econ from Oxford U recently. Has it been that long since she was crawling around the Oval Office and kept putting things in her mouth ? My, how time flies !

If I can see beautiful women wearing short skirts and high heels selling anything; I have just become a new customer/patron.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    My favorite pizza place is just across the street from a high school. I don't know if it's just a coincidence or the owner recruits young hotties from the school, but almost all the workers are extremely cute high school girls. I think there is the potential for the EEOC to file a lawsuit against this place -- they discriminate against ugly people.

--

Pharmaceutical sales reps. My doctor is located in a large clinic (30-40 doctors). Because of the large number of doctors located in one building, it is fertile ground for drug company sales people. It is not unusual to see 2 or 3 sales reps in the waiting room when I am there. Typically, they are very young, (just our of college), slim, and very attractive. I think it's a sad commentary on the state of our national health system that the pharmaceutical companies use sex to sell drugs rather than promote the effectiveness of the drug. (Just kidding -- I know sex sells, regardless of the product. And ogling the sexy sales girls helps pass the time in the waiting room.)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Agreed on the Pharma reps. The hottest of all my cousins is a rep for GSK, and she's nothing short of a 10.

She's also as close to a whiny princessy JAP type as a Baton Rouge girl could ever get, but that's a different issue.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    What is the name Monica Lewinsky doing in a thread about hotties?
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    Book Guy, I'm glad you made the second part to your comment. Calling your cousin hot was kinda creeping me out. We don't do that up here in the north.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Just about any mall.
  • jablake
    17 years ago
    Walmart.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    david120: Did you hear about the guy from LA that just returned from his Honeymoon? He went to see his daddy. His daddy asked, "Well Billy Bob, how did the honeymoon go?" "Not so good daddy. I had to kill her." "Geeze Billy Bob. That is terrible. What did she do that made you have to do that?" "Well daddy, I found that she was a virgin and I figured that if she wasn't good enough for her own family, she wasn't good enough for ours."

denny: I heard that Monica just turned 31. It seems like only yesterday that she was crawling around the White House putting everything in her mouth.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    LOL @ David ...

If you'da seen a picture of her, you'da had to agree, even if she wuz yer WIFE!
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    DennySpade-
    Just for some factual verification, according to Wikipedia, Monica Lewinsky graduated from the London School of Economics, not Oxford. Weirdly enough, Mick Jagger went there back in the day.

Just to stay on topic, the one place I notice they work at is the coffee shop. The one I stop at every day before work has a number of hotties, although they seem more interested in My Chemical Romance than any real love.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think many retail girls are hot. If you can schedule it right, organize it so that she can see you as a potential partner rather than as a customer, then you have a captive audience. I don't have those "pick up" skills (though I often try!), personally, bit it just seems that the shop girl would be a willing target.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Don't forget receptionists i fancy law offices. Funny but I think what we're mostly describing is average-looking thin girls who are all dressed up. Put them in a strip club naked and I don't think we'd find many of them to be very attractive.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    "Average-looking thin girls who are all dressed up" beats the hell out of most of the below-average-looking fat girls I have always worked with.
  • jimmyblong
    17 years ago
    I guess since I starte dthis thread I should put up some examples from my own back yard (Chicago) The waitresses at the Player's Club restauraunt on Ashland ave. The employees at the Guess, Bebe, and Armani Exchange store at Old Orchard mall. I usually say I'm shopping for my neice and get a lot of help. Then there is Crabbby Kims on western, home of the bikini bartenders. No SC action here but chicks in bikinis year round. ( for Chicago, thats important.)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Around here I see a lot of really hot girls working as waitresses in the chain restaurants like Outback. I think that's a major part of their success. There are several colleges nearby and most of the waitresses are probably college girls. And these are fairly lucrative jobs so they have their pick. You don't see many fatties.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    There was some PC lawsuit a while back, about a manager of one of those mall stores (Gap? Eddie Bauer?) asking a few of their more attractive customers to please apply for a job because they had the right "look." Of course, the flat-nosed overweight African-American woman with them wasn't asked to apply, and so she sued. IIRC. It went from there, but the question is rather thorny.

Anyway, it points out, Gap et al. are deliberately looking for hot young thangs to work retail.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I see good looking girls a lot of the time when I'm just traveling around town or going to the local store. There's a local college with mostly females. Females own the houses on both sides of me on the street I live on. I even had a female corrections officer living across the street from me. She moved out and there is a guy with girlfriend there a lot of the time now. I see one single girl walking up and down my street a fair amount but she never wear shorts and seems to just look average to me. She's not fat so she would be a big improvement over some strippers I've seen. Many or most young females I've seen around my town would be a big improvement over some of the really big obese strippers I've seen in one club. Now, single, hot and available is a different story. I find it boring but maybe I should go to the local bar more often. I remember one night the female owner of another bar rubbed her tits against me and said I was the kind of customer she would like to have in her club. Then she gave me 4 for passes. I forgot all about that.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I meant to say 4 free passes. It's late here and I type somewhat fast.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I believe my older brother said it's best not to date people at work or your neighbors. I guess you don't have to worry about the breakup as much that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion