tuscl

TX hi speed chase

txtittyfag
Texas by God!
https://tiremeetsroad.com/2020/04/29/cor…

One ov da girls claims 2 be a cock tail wateress at da strip club!

YEEEHAAAWW

5 comments

• goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    When she is talking in the car she is total hood rat. It seems like half the words are f**k, nigga, hoe and such. Plus, just the concept that can and should run from police and even that the police should just stop chasing them. Even aiding and harboring fugitives sounds like everyday life for her. Then when she is being arrested and wants to plead with police, she transforms and puts on, for want of a better term, her "white" persona. "I'm so sorry sir. Please sir. I made a mistake sir." Even her voice changes and she becomes this quiet, polite child.

I mention this because I realize that the polite "yes sir" demeanor I get from some white dancers is often an act. Now that dancers have their social media out there, you realize that their "real" persona is total hood rat. They post and talk like this girl talks. They are hardened people living in a world outside the law and something being illegal is not the deterrent it is for me. It makes me think hard about OTC and the risks involved.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "They are hardened people living in a world outside the law and something being illegal is not the deterrent it is for me. It makes me think hard about OTC and the risks involved."

Now THIS isn't "the usual mindless, boring, getting-to-know-you chit-chat"...
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    For the girl in the video, I feel sorry for her defense attorney. No matter how the attorney tries to present her as an innocent girl who made a mistake, that video removes all doubt about who and what she really is and how she thinks. No one will give her the benefit of the doubt, especially at sentencing.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    This makes me miss the SA clubs LOL
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    She got skilz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion