tuscl

Should China Pay for altering our Strip Club Behavior ?

richardspayan1
Stay safe everybody
Sunday, April 26, 2020 4:54 PM
[view link] They have altered a behavior which defines us ! Its worse than war which doesnt strip our identity How can we make the Chinese PAY ?

19 comments

• Player11
    4 years ago
    Why? It saves many of us from sex addiction.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    yes.... paint the follies logo on the B52s... a do napalm run on shanghai ... call it operation fried rice
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Its worse than war which doesnt strip our identity How can we make the Chinese PAY ?" First of all except for their own lives the Chicom leaders have no regard for other's lives. They slaughtered millions of their countrymen when they took over and have continued to dispatch tens of thousands of others over the years as a means to keeping their control. I've been saying for years that we're going to eventually have a war with China, not because we want to, because they have been methodically building up to it in their desire to control the world and take out the thorn in their side that stands in their way of World domination, the USA. Everything they do is based on that from stealing our secrets and technology, they have spies everywhere in our industries and Clinton even gave unprecedented access to the White House to their government officials posing as businessmen in his lust for their campaign contributions, to building up their military, missile and rocket numbers and capabilities, to hacking our computers, probing for weakness in our communications links, our electronic grid, and command systems, planting spy chips in electronics they sell us, to even possibly using the virus as a means to test our response to it. They've been working on it for years and are biding their time until they know that they can do enough damage to win. It's in the process the only question is when will they make their move on us. This is an extreme idea at this point in time but if we were to preemptively strike them, take out their leaders, military command and control centers, hit them before they're ready and set them back to the post WW2 peasants that became the early Communist party. I'd rather see us fight them on our terms than wait until they do it on their terms. It will be too late for us then. Go ahead and take your shots at me, I gave my perspective and likely won't comment to any rebuttals.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    If they decide to pay for altering our strip club behavior, I suggest sending hot girls for AMPs and Strip Clubs as payment.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    There are so, so many ways we can pay them back. I think the best approach would be to do it gradually so we don’t trigger a desperate reaction from them. Jobs are already fleeing China. All it will take is some regulatory and financial tweaking in the US to keep that flight strong. China is so heavily leveraged that they need 10% annual growth to keep their head above water. If they see an annual drop in GDP instead, the government will collapse.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    I like Cristobal's idea. Maybe Mamasan can get to work on it....
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My suggestion is a bit extreme - but if we send SJG to Wuhan - to shop in a wet market - and then book a flight for him directly to Beijing...
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    Don't we owe them over a trillion dollars? Let's just not pay it. In fact, if we use Cashman's SJG idea, they'll gladly forgive the debt if we just agree to bring him back to America. Five minutes with him is all it will take.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    To even up the debt we will send SJG to China and they will send one hot Asian stripper to each club in America. That way they suffer as much from having SJG as we have from Covid19. And the hot Asian strippers will help is completely forget about the crippling level of debt that we owe them as a nation and our tips will help pay the debt $1 at a time.
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    whodey.......i will go better, we should export SJG and all the homeless to china
  • richardspayan1
    4 years ago
    Amazing ideas guys ... very lateral thinkers ...We at TUSCL can form a lobby group and a think tank to influence White House ... what say guys ?
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    yes...... maybe Trump reads our discussions here to see what the grass roots american thinks.........
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    i think the communist govt in china outlawed strip clubs and hookers there.....you would get arrested in china
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    >> Trump is asking for $160 billion from the Chinese.... how many lap dances is that???? With or without extras?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    $160 billion is just the tip! The true size of the damage is well beyond a trillion!
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Oh - and they better send good looking whores to us! Ones with curves - and round asses! I don’t want a bunch of shipping container skanks! Let me see if Mamisan can get this going...
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ All of the Chinese women I’ve seen here in Florida have flapjack titties and flat pancake asses. Definitely not my type at all.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Desertscrub - I agree. We are only asking for the tip. That $160 billion is nothing to them. They could offer several hundred billion in debt forgiveness - and that would still be the tip.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    "shipping container skanks" aren't 75% of the asian AMPS consisted of the above? i'd rather jerk myself off to some pawg or latina on my pc screen.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion