tuscl

BOOTY CLUBS IN ATLANTA

10inches
Florida
any one know a club in atlanta area that a middle age white guy can go to see prime black booty without getting hassled?

5 comments

• trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Well I am older white guy who tries as many clubs in Atlanta as I can. You can find gorgeous black women at most of the clubs I am going to list and I have rarely been hassled. I just go with the flow mind my own business and have a good time. Magic City always top quality women but try to go before it gets too crowded as it can get crazy. Goldrush has a great mix of black and white dancers this club can be hit or miss but if you go late on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night the place is usually jumping with some great looking black dancers. Plus you can have actual contact dances here. Club Wax quality of dancers not as consistent but VIP with extras is available. Goosebumps near the Hilton downtown very good looking dancers no hassles ok but nothing special. Shooters Alley I haven't been there in a while but always had some talent. Been to others but if you want to see the best looking go to Magic City there is a reason all the rappers love it the women are gorgeous. For a great time and atmosphere Goldrush on a good night.Tell Princess and Candy I said hi. Just relax and enjoy yourself and there shouldn't be any hassles.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've only hit clubs in Atlanta once, but I was VERY disappointed with the amount of contact (more specifically lack thereof). I didn't venture to any of the clubs mentioned above, however.

I'm not usually into black girls. It's not that I'm prejudiced or anything, it's just that I have a thing for girls with long, silky / shiny hair, and typically black women do not have that characteristic. I WILL say that when I see a pretty black girl, she is usually VERY gorgeous. I was VERY impressed with the women in Atlanta. In all of the cities that I've been to, I think Atlanta ranks second (IMO) for beautiful women. Wow, everywhere you look, very beautiful woman. The percentage of pretty black woman seemed abnormally high in Atlanta.
    NOTE: I rank Dallas as #1 in the pretty girls category.
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    DougS - If you ever get a chance try these three Canadian cities for beautiful women. Vancouver huge Asian population with beautiful women who all have shiny black hair. Montreal something about that french accent. Toronto huge area with tons of immigrants from all over the world and it seems they sent lots of their beauties.
    Book Guy - Even though you didn't like it up there you must admit the women were fine.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Trojanreg: Actually, I've been to the Toronto area. I didn't have much time to check out the city, but hit several clubs during the nights, though that's not a true sampling of what the city has to offer women-wise. I hit a club in Toronto (don't remember the name, but very hot dances - dancers were average), and a few clubs in London. Solid Gold (London) actually had the highest percentage of hot girls in any club that I'd been to, to date. My visit to Solid Gold was VERY memorable, and one of my better SC visits in my "career".

Since that trip, only Baby Dolls in Dallas has surpassed that percentage of beautiful girls.
  • Pete22z
    17 years ago
    The Cheetah will have maybe 2 black dancers on any given night. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever seen an unattractive black woman there. Hassle is very low there too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion