tuscl

The Reopen America Now Protestors Should Carry This CARD

joker44
In the wind
To demonstrate my commitment to my freedoms and to compensate for the extra burden i am
putting on the US. medical system.

I hereby decline medical treatment for COVlD-19-related medical conditions.

Witness Signature and Date Patient Signature and Date

Witness Printed Name Patient Printed Name

16 comments

• doctorevil
    4 years ago
    How about these cards:

I hereby decline medical treatment for alcohol-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for obesity-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for smoking-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for recreational drug-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for sexually transmitted disease-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for motorcycle-injury related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for skydiving injury-related medical conditions.
    I hereby decline medical treatment for SCUBA diving injury-related medical conditions.
    etc., etc., etc.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    I would gladly sign it.

Most people don't need medical treatment. I'd gamble.

• joker44
    4 years ago
    Pics or it didn't happen, guys
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If you don't serve in the military you cannot suggest war, wah, wah. If you don't pay taxes you don't have a say in how tax money is spent, wah, wah, wah. If you don't let the government imprison you, take away your rights and stay silent, you forfeit medical treatment wah, wah, wah.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Seen a lot of vaginas, but never s bigger pussy than joker.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    doctor,
    EXACTLY!!! And I qualify for 3 of your cards! :)
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    NY is today starting a survey of antibody in the General population. Other states should follow in the next couple weeks. By May 1, we’ll have an accurate picture of how far the virus has spread and where it is located. That’s the data we need to decide where we can reopen.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    We need sampling from many other states the sampling of N.Y. will most likely turn to be unique to those few places that rely on mass transit which will most likely show a higher rate of herd immunity than more rural areas.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I want the anti-body test that says I don't need the Card.
  • bkkruined
    4 years ago
    Once infected, people are contagious.
    But usually don't show symptoms for 24 or 48 hours, or possibly never get sick at all.
    And they are still infecting others. Some of whom will get sick and die.
    It's not just all about them. It's the people they will hurt along the way via stupidity and irresponsibility.
    If they don't care about getting sick, good for them. I wonder how they feel about getting grandma sick?
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    I don't qualify for any of those cards
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    The protests are growing. People are being forced to watch their worlds fall apart. Stimulus money did not get out anywhere near fast enough to help and many who filed for the enhanced unemployment still are not receiving their payments. People are being forced to borrow and beg to live and are falling way behind on their bills.

Now I'm not blaming the feds or states per se as government machinery of this magnitude was just never designed to pivot this quickly. But you can't force financial ruin and hardship upon a broad swath of your population without consequences.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Testing will prove the whole thing was bullshit. Boston tested almost 400 homeless at the Pine Street Inn. 32% tested postivive; no symptoms.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Damn skibum today’s 4/20 I’d have though you’d be mellow today
    😎
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I'm eager for the Antibody test
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No marathon today. The pussies cancelled it so 800 cars could be in the Walden Pond parking lot. 30x more cars on the road today than two weeks ago. Qurantine is over...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion