tuscl

Bad news for us all from doctors

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 7:21 AM
Is it safe to have sex during the coronavirus pandemic?

https://www.foxnews.com/health/is-it-saf…

12 comments

• RandomMember
    4 years ago
    “Start talking on the phone, have video chats, sext or have phone sex if that’s your thing,”
    "you are your safest partner"
    Wash your hands before and after!!!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I'm having great, creative sex.; never alone.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    After businesses are opened, social distancing will still be recommended. The virus will not completely disappear. How would lap dances work? I still want to see my favorite stripper OTC, before the clubs open. Less risky than going after the clubs open and she is around other strippers and PLs.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Social distancing doesn't really work if everything is open....
  • ButterMan
    4 years ago
    yea how does social distancing work in an SC? I think clubs may be slow coming back. But I hope i'm wrong. I may use some of this 1200 check on an OTC stripper.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    @butterman. Read reviews of Washington DC strip clubs (especially Good Guys, Camelot and Archibalds) and the Crystal City Restaurant in Arlington VA, plus clubs in Salt Lake City, if you want a preview of social distanced strip clubs. Not gonna be much fun.
  • gobstopper007
    4 years ago
    Just read some of those reviews. If that becomes the standard then I will be done
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    D.C. clubs have always practiced social distancing.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    If the clubs reopen with full contact I wil go back. If they open with no contact/limited contact/one way contact, then the three times I went in March and on 2/28, which were all fantastic fucking experiences, will remain memories of the last three times I went. Sex with my wife and swinging will have to get me through life I guess.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    @skibung I'm having great, creative sex.; never alone.

You're safe. Dogs and sheep can't get COVID-19.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ^actually, dogs and cats can. Looks like he stuck with sheep and his Donald J Trump waifu pillow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion