tuscl

UFC President Dana White Named as Sex-Tape Extortion Victim

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Now the extortionist is suing the victim.

https://heavy.com/sports/2020/04/dana-wh…

17 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    “Thats fu**ing illegal”

~ Dana Frederick White Jr
    ~ “Businessman”, loves profane laced tirades
    ~ Born July 28, 1969

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJIJmtgBkT…
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Not shocked he cheats on his wife. He's an idiot for recording it and letting anyone else have access.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    These guys that drive up prices. He tipped her $200,000 to fuck in VIP. Dude, even in Vegas $50,000 gets you laid. Never pay more than $50,000 plus a $20 tip to the waitress.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    LOL Dana White is the ultimate PL. That’s a fucking mortgage right there. I gotta see what this stripper looks like now
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    @JamesSD Dana White didn't record the sex. The article says the stripper recorded without Dana White's knowledge.

Interesting to see the differences in these rich dudes. The Patriots owner would still go the budget route and get $79 service at the massage parlor. Meanwhile Dana White pays $200K to have sex in a strip club VIP room.

Well hey, I guess at least he didn't make it rain 200K like some NBA/NFL stars and get nothing in return?
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @tfp

Plenty of rich and poor guys do dumb things for an attractive women in her underwear.

I know I do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    No way he tipped her $200k for an encounter - first of all where did they get that figure from (it wasn't a quote from Dana) - the article states he saw her over a period of 2-years so I assume at best the $200K is what he may have spent over a 2-year period of seeing her (if he did actually spend that even over 2-years)
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    Quoting the poorly written article:
    According to an FBI complaint against Ramos in 2015, White, who is married, had been seeing the stripper for over two years. The UFC president tipped the stripper around $200,000 to dance and have sex with him in a private room.

But, from the law review article:

Over a two-year period, the businessman tipped the stripper roughly $200,000, usually at $10,000 per visit, to dance and have sex with him in a private room at an adult nightclub, the complaint said.

$10,000 a pop! Still an idiot.
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    So if an average rich Joe walked into the Spearmint Rhino, what would it take? I'm thinking $2000-$3000 tops. But I have no idea. This is Vegas. He is a local. He is a celebrity. I personally have gone the takeout route at Sapphire twice for about $500 each time. The girl was a 9 or even a 10.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Could be he spent $10k on her per visit - for very wealthy-people $10k is peanuts - but I'm still not convinced he spent that on her - I would not be surprised if he spent $10k/visit taking into account the VIP fees, staff-tips, alcohol, etc
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Why the fuck was he doing it ITC?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    OK, so $7,000-8,000 went to her? The $10K was a quote from the FBI complaint from 2015. The FBI wouldn't lie to us, would they?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ where's the link stating the $10k tip?
  • goldmongerATL
    4 years ago
    The second sentence of the article has this link. Go to that article. Second to last paragraph is what I pasted above.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/investigat…
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IMO who knows what he actually paid her - w/o a paper-trail then it's a he-said she-said - in the end, as I posted, $10K to a wealthy-guy like that is peanuts, but I'm still not convinced he actually paid her $10K/visit - def possible, but I doubt it - that's the kinda $$$ maybe a super-model or actress would get on the down-low, not a stripper on a single visit - just my opinion, only he and her really know how it went down. not even the FBI.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Dana White isn’t surprising to hear he may be on tape fucking a stripper. He doesn’t think before speaking. I doubt he considers anyone other than himself when making a decision.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    From Google:

Dana White took his then Current Favorite stripper “girlfriend” to Brazil, where she used a cellphone to record a sexual encounter.

“Dana White was alleged by prosecutors to have taken part in an overseas rendezvous with an adult nightclub dancer in Brazil at a UFC event.”

“Over a two-year period, White allegedly tipped her around $200,000 total and usually $10,000 per visit for her to dance and have sex with him in the adult nightclub, per the complaint.”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion