tuscl

flashdancers in ny

Love going here its like a buffet of boob!!Lots of girls like 80 on a normal night and course asian girls... But only one theirs like 25 of them and since my last name is not Trump,Who's the best???

3 comments

• Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Average to below-average club. High prices, low levels of contact / service, but it's probably the best thing you can get in the Times Square area post-Giuliani.
  • shamllionaire
    17 years ago
    WOW,Below average,no,no,no,don't think were talking same place?Have you been there lately?Yes the whole club is lap dance area,but you can find places that no one pays any attendtion to you and if you want more like everywhere else its only money...Was there tuesday had alot of fun.Who did you dance with?The whole night I did'nt see one girl atleast doing full grind plus.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I've been going to Flashdancers regularly during business trips to NYC for about ten years (six? eight?) now. I haven't been there in about six or eight months. Since the Giuliani clean-up, it's been a "clean" club, directed (IMO) at bilking tourists by providing a lot of mirrors and pretty girls (very!) but little contact at too high a price. (Before the clean up of Times Square, I'm sure it was quite different, if it existed at all. But that's a different discussion.) In comparison to other Manhattan clubs, I guess Flashdancers was a positive experience -- a 6 or 7 out of nationally standardized 10s, but an 8 for Manhattan, IMO. Nothing like Mons, Treasures, Fantasia, or what I've heard of MBOT.

This discussion should be saved for the club board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion