tuscl

The Streaming Thread

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
What streaming shows have you seen that you liked (also state what platform is was on).

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Seems the hot one right now is "Tiger King" on Netflix
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'm into sports to I've been watching a lot 30-for-30 documentaries on ESPN+

On Netflix I saw a 2-season show about the 2018 and 2019 Formula-1 season - it was pretty-entertaining (a while back I also saw one at my brother's house about Moto-GP motorcycle racing but don't recall the name on what platform)
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    On NetFlix I also enjoyed one called "Fastest Cars" - it was pretty-entertaining
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Narco on Net Flix there is a lot of content in Spanish but they do have English sub titles its pretty exciting a lot of action and violence
    on a side note I found Tiger King unwatchable
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Also on Net Flix I watched The Cuba Libra Story it was interesting, there was also a documentary about Wells Fargo that I enjoyed.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    On YouTube:

Manufacturing Consent: Noam Chomsky and the Media a 1992 documentary film.

The documentary/film presents and illustrates Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) professor of linguistics and liberal political activist Noam Chomsky thesis that corporate media, as profit-driven institutions, tend to serve and further the agendas and interests of dominant, elite groups (The 1%) in society.

In this documentary the filmmakers followed Noam Chomsky around the world as he presents his thoughts on how the mass media works against democracy's best interests.

Release date: 1992
    Running time: 167 minutes
    Language: English

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwmWnphqI…
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Good documentaries list for watching after tiger king. I liked tickled and the show about the triplets.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion