tuscl

Toilet Paper Calculator

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Thursday, March 26, 2020 6:11 PM
For all you crazy hoarders out there, you may find the link below helpful. The advanced options include sheets per wipe and number of wipes and household count. [view link]

7 comments

• misterorange
    4 years ago
    I'm pretty sure my "sheets per wipe" is significantly higher than average. Maybe not actual sheets per "wipe" but "wipes per dump" are definitely on the high side.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    One route of transmission for the virus is 'fecal-oral'. Virus excreted in stool is transmitted to eye,nose, mucous membranes by incomplete cleanup after BM 😁
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Shhh....Pass it on : Crazyjoe and MackTruck are spreading the virus
  • san_jose_guy_
    4 years ago
    So wanting to remedy my educational deficiency, where do I start reading? How about this, 242 pages. An introduction to ancient philosophy / A.H. Armstrong ( 1983) [view link] Yes, looks outstanding, many editions, goes all the way back to the Pre-Socratics, and covers all that flowed out, including Neo-Platonism, and Augustinian Medieval. SJG Americans are under-educated [view link] OT: Anglo-American Philosophy from Hobbes forward [view link] OT: Book Publishing Industry [view link] So What Do Women Like To Read? [view link] Cathars [view link] Western Esotericism, Hermeticism, Gnosticism, Theosophy, Rosicrucianism, Masonry, Templars [view link] Feminism [view link] The Ultimate Thread: SJG's Soap Box [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    I put in that I have 2 rolls and a bidet. It said I’ll be good for a minute
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    Anyone remember when Toilet Paper was so available kids would throw it on their neighbors houses?? [view link]
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    ^^I’m having my kids climb the trees to collect the remnants of getting TP’d last fall. I’ll resell it to their culprit classmates at a profit now. I call it buttcoin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion