tuscl

Best 3 day sexcation in the US - where would you go

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 4:33 PM
Once everything opens up I'm ready to go for a sexcation. Leaving aside all international destinations, where would you go in the US of A for about 3 days to enjoy non-stop cheap high mileage clubs and other sexy attractions like massage and motel hookups. Value for money important - gotta be able to afford 3 days of this!

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    + Detroit + Miami Or hit Follies in Atlanta - best bang for the buck in the US - club packed day and night w/ high # of dancers where one could go 3 days in a row and still experience many new (to you) dancers [caveat: Follies is more known for its dayshift - it's a mostly AA club at night which is not most PLs' cup-of-tea - but Follies dayshift is better and more packed/lively than 99% of other clubs' nightshift]
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    3 days at Diamond Dolls pompano FL My balls and wallet would both be drained
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Pasco County, Florida, north of Tampa. But whatever you do, stay away from that shit hole dive Lollipops that Ricky Douchebag is in love with.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    I would go to 2019
  • Tiburon
    4 years ago
    Flights are $59 for 4-day vacations. Lysol up and get on it.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Is there still anyplace where this is even possible?
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Once everything opens back up I would hit up the local clubs for a week or two to help out some of my favorites,. During that time I would search various websites to see if anything has changed a bit, and if all looks good head out a few weeks later head to Detroit. If Detroit hasn't gotten better, I have a few alternatives I can pick from.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I'll most likely go back to my old stomping grounds Follies and to my OTC gal.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Assuming things will be as they were................. and looking at your handle that you are from the Buckeye state it is an easy decision to head to Detroit. I have not found the variety of clubs from bargain basement to high end and the associated variety of dancers in relatively close proximity anywhere else in the states. It's not even close. Where else can you go from Henry's / Bogarts........ to Cricket / BT's .......... to Landing Strip / Flight Club all within a 20 minute drive?
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Only thing I don't know about is the "massage" portion of your statement; I have always been satisfied with the massage services at the aforementioned establishments....😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion