tuscl

Favorite Detroit area clubs?

Wednesday, March 25, 2020 12:37 PM
Any clubs have beds in vip?

15 comments

• clubdude
    4 years ago
    Not in my experiences. Some do have couches.
  • mprospero
    4 years ago
    I loved John's Hotspot. It was a sleazy dump but cheap dances and anything goes in VIP. Unfortunately, shut down.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Flight Club Landing Strip Subi's BT's Dream Girls lower end: Bogart's Henry VIII N Henry VIII S
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Favorites in descending order of quaity Flight Club Landing Strip Criket BT's Henry VIII N Bogart's. H8 and Bogies are a crap shoot which is better any visit, but the last few visits H8 has had better choices.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Exactly what rl27 said except I would slide Subi's in there after BT's..... and move Bogarts slightly ahead of either Henry's location. I just hope sometime in the future we get to experience things as they were in The D.
  • DrStab
    4 years ago
    Note to you out-of-towners: all of the clubs mentioned thus far are outside of the Detroit city limits, located in western and southern Wayne County.
  • LinzeeDet
    4 years ago
    You guys need to check out Dream Girls (formerly Hustler) when I am there. The other Michigan clubs "vip rooms" don't compare. In the meantime follow me on twitter @linzeeryderxxx
  • LinzeeDet
    4 years ago
    You can also see me at Landing Strip but their VIPs suck and this person asked about the vip rooms XO
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    I agree with Linzee about Dream Girls-- when the talent is there, its a good time. The VIPs are roomy and some of the dancers go nude on stage. I don't fully agree that the VIPs at Landing Strip suck. They are on par with Flight Club and slightly more room than BTs. My problem with Landing Strip is the smoke.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Landing Strip's VIP while more roomy than some clubs, are smaller than Flight Club's. I found that, how good the dance is sometimes depends on which room you get. I have yet to find one VIP room that wasn't roomy and comfortable.
  • Nixur68
    4 years ago
    Wow, Detroit really cleaned house. All the "good" clubs are now well outside the city.
  • mwtraveler
    4 years ago
    Landing Strip VIPs are roomy and comfortable, but wat too dark. You can hardly see the dancer. Best VIP to me is BTs. Very comfortable and the mirrors are an added bonus. The downside is you pay the room tax every time you enter and that can get pricey.
  • georgebailey
    4 years ago
    Nix, the Detroit city limits have been under scrutiny for more than two years, and long before covid. The best clubs are like stab and linzee says, surrounding the city.
  • aham5
    4 years ago
    Is dream girls open?
  • dinobravo12345
    4 years ago
    Anyone know if Jasmine from Coli (white, brunette, b-cup, tight athletic body, gorgeous legs and bubble butt, tattoo on back near right shoulder) has resurfaced after re-opens?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion