Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Pompano clubs open?

deucestrip

Florida

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Looks like slowly but surely all the pompano clubs are closing due to this covid-19. Any still open?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Technically, they should ALL be closed if they listened to Govenor enforce a statewide ban on bars and clubs.

Unless they're just taking the risk and staying open until the sheriff pops in - which is kind of stupid now considering how many confirmed cases So. Flo has now.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I don’t think any are remaining open that will be a good way to get shut permanently and Florida has been known to shut down clubs in the past for smaller infractions

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Haven't confirmed them all, but I'm with the others. They're almost certainly all closed. I heard grumblings at first about holdouts, or "invite only" situations, but that shit died out pretty quick.

And while I'm of the opinion that we don't quite need to 100% shutting down all retail, I do think its a bit reckless to be out at a strip club right now.

Profile picture for deucestrip
deucestrip
•

Welp... guess I'll go back to binge watching Justified.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Dude, that show fucking rocks.

Profile picture for deucestrip
deucestrip
•

Hahahaha yes agreed 😂.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement