tuscl

Seeking arrangements sucks!

THE CHAINDOG
Massachusetts
Took my money and banned my account the same day!

16 comments

• Subraman
    5 years ago
    There's a lot of that going around, it's been happening for a while. Your account probably caught coronavirus and they're just being safe.

Ha ha! Just a little coronavirus humor. Question: did you message anyone during that day? Any hint of PPM or trading sex for $ results in a ban, particularly for new accounts
  • Eve
    5 years ago
    ^ And this is why you exchange numbers with the girl and drop the conversation from SA as quick as possible. Their radar for that stuff is pretty top notch.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I do mention PPM all the time (and state that PPM is temporary) but never hint at anything sexual. I've never had any problems with SA. I guess it's possible that new members are put under more scrutiny.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn dude that cold! I don’t look at guy profiles so I can only imagine what the girls are seeing but next time lose the trench coat in the profile pic
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't negotiate on the site at all. Like Eve said above. Find someone you are interested in, get their cell number and move the convo off site.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    To answer the title I actually think it’s really a good site. It’s worth another shot. Had it for a couple years or so with no issues. I find it really eliminates a lot of overhead that can come with SC ITC stuff. Especially in my neck of the woods. It’s just easy man, I can chat with girls right from my phone. I done well on there man. No bad stories to speak of, mostly girls that just wanted weed money. Didn’t have to pay no cover, no drink minimums, no tips, no VIP cost or “getting to know you” lapdances, nope fuck that. $90 for the month and chat with whoever you want, wherever.

Your area is seems pretty lively too chaindog. It can be area dependent though to make t worth it. Some spots it’s pretty dead on there. In the tri state area, on a Friday night, I’ll set my search you can only get 1 hour back go through 1000 SBs. Some places you go to the second page and you get last login 4 days ago, that garbage. If it was the same 30 profiles I probably wouldn’t renew as much. Any major market though you should be good.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Maybe one of the regular SA users can help CHAINDOG out with a starter script? Like Cliffs Notes or something.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    You need to follow the Muddy model for SA success....

https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=57049
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    number please.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i used to live in surprise. twenty years ago. and i thought it was expensive then.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    5 years ago
    I never even got the chance to chat with anyone, no messages sent.
  • BuckMcNutter
    5 years ago
    I met only scammers on there ((
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Apparently you're *not* a new user and SA booted you in 2018 for mentioning p4p:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6217…

That explains everything. Did you bother to change your username? If you did, they probably identified your pervy account with some sort of IP tracking.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ah, if you've been booted before, I would change everything: your username, all of your pics (yes, they could be picture matching), the credit card (I'd even consider going with a vanilla card so you could make up a fake name). Don't use anything that can tie you back to the old profile.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    ds: you're right about the IP address, downloading a VPN should address that without goingto the library. That said, I've read lots and lots of stories from people who did that, and who nevertheless got re-banned. Changing the IP address has not been enough... I'd add "use a VPN" to the other things I already put in my list. Also add, change your profile text.
  • Bamaeight
    5 years ago
    So have had a few meetings from SA and mixed results. Today meet with SB that I must say was more fun than I have had in years. She was the perfect date. Hope we have lots more just like today
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion