tuscl

Don't you just love frisky pretty dancers?

They smile at you, perhaps even feel your legs a bit and run their hands over you. Make sexy suggestions. I saw another pretty dancer on stage we both liked. Then I had an idea. I said how about we go tip the dancer on stage. I gave her a dollar and I had a dollar. I enjoyed watching the two dancers going at it seeing both of their tits. Then the dancer on stage turned her attention to me. Suddenly my hands were grabbed from behind me. I became the meat in a sandwich. I need some other people to try this. I want to know how it looks without being the meat.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    So, what is wrong with being the meat? Do you want to be the lettuce or be the Mayo supplier?
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    Nothing's wrong. I just wondered how it looked. After thinking about it, I think it's better to be there than to be watching it happen. I better be careful what I wish for. If everybody else had been busy trying to tip the girl on stage, I probably wouldn't have two dancers spending extra time playing with me. It seems like a lot of people have been just sitting around instead of doing too much tipping the last couple of weeks. I don't know if that's a local trend or not.
  • imnumnutz
    17 years ago
    I like "friskiness" from an attractive dancer. There's nothing nicer than a cutie gently carressing you...makes me want to take her to the VIP right now!...which afterall is what she wants. On the other hand, when some overweight, pockfaced, past-her-prime stripper approaches me, grabs my crotch and loudly asks "wanna eff me?" I want to run as fast as I can in the other direction.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    casualguy... I have in the past and still presently.... practice tipping stage dancers along with another dancer. I enjoy seeing the two ladies going at it, breast nibbling all the way to crotch eating on stage during the tipping.

I still remember those good times at The Tunica Cabaret when my favorite was bi and we would test out other bi dancers 'TOGETHER' in the LD areas.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I love a "frisky" attractive dancer ... and hate a frisky unattractive one. And it goes by MY secret internal definition of what counts as "attractive" and as "frisky."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion