tuscl

Let China 'foot the bill' for virus -MO Sen. Josh Hawley

joker44
In the wind
Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:54 PM
On Fox News Thursday, Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) [said] there should be an “international investigation” into the origins of coronavirus, and that China should be required to “foot the bill” for damage caused by the virus in the United States. One wag replied: 'Can't do. Mexico has the U.S. Government Venmo tied up accepting payments for The Wall...'

9 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Hawley also said that any corporate bail outs should require the companies to bring their jobs back to the US from China. Seems reasonable to me.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    This would be simple to do. china holds a lot of paper that the United States owes. We just say, F YOU and move on.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I’d like to see a prohibition on stock buybacks for any company taking bailout money.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    25, Or for anything that is done to take advantage of the situation.
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    I guess we should foot the bill for the Spanish flu from a century ago then, since its origin was good ole Kansas.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    @Nina: Missouri and Ks have been 'at war' since Quantrill's raid. Josh Hawley is Mo's answer to notorious former Republican Secretary of State Kris Kobach - bigoted fanatics pretending to be Republicans.
  • san_jose_guy_
    4 years ago
    If I dare ask, how many are comfortable with barebacking, and under what conditions. For myself, I can say that my attitudes about it have loosened. But I am not really sure if this is warranted. SJG
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Why would we blame the Chinese for creatingthe virus as a weapon; letting it lose because they are incompetent; lying about it and swnding their citizens worldwide to infect others? Truth is now racism. Got it idiots.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion