tuscl

San Francisco ordered to shelter in place.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/s…

I guess the word shelter was used instead of home in order to cover all of the home less.

6 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Santa Clara County under the same Shelter in Place order, from midnight tonight.

Maybe till April 7th, no one knows.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Now THAT would be the perfect time to be in the club!
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t how they can enforce that at all.
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^Strict enforcement isn't feasible for LE.
    I've read the "shelter at home" orders imposed in 6 NorCal counties. Won't bore the audience with ALL the details, but
    -For business operations: there's a list of 20+ business types exempt from operating restrictions because they're deemed "essential" businesses. Non-essential businesses can operate a skeleton crew to maintain inventory and process payroll and employee benefits.
    -For personal stuff: Outside of home, you're limited to "essential" activities - food and supplies, medical, family and pet care, and working where authorized. But there's no limit on outdoor activities (getting some exercise) if social distancing 6 feet where feasible.

There's no shelter at home police force out there, and even if there were it's not too hard to validate why you are where you are outside the home
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I would not be surprised if the "shelter in place" order starts spreading around the country sooner than later, if not an all-out federal order.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    They need to shelter in place - but it’s ok for them to shit in the streets? That makes sense. It’s good shitting in the street doesn’t cause any public health issues!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion